Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
thread dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4ep82

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
BTHO
Visit site
how come can hear kitkats voice in dannys car? sounds damn clear summore so can't be walkie.

one video there can see a black ep82 whizz past. fuah... damn 9 fast.... FUH!
are you talking to me ..can't hear u la bro ..too fast oledi ..but not that fast with taiko lol hahaaha

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
wei uncle khwong, what wrong with u aa??? ''thread deAd!!'' what for?? haha..
woi.. frecoz.. Uncle ur ASS.... my name only KHWONG and no uncle in fornt or behind.....

thread dead mean this thread not active in early morning..

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
lol khwong.......
sure is going to death if i nothing to go for........
all know it also..........
unless got 1-2 sotong come in say something really blur then only got fun leh.........
nothing here also.......sien..........

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
bro can anyone direct me where to get halfcut with reasonable price with all the needed accesories and oso a gud w/shop to do the conversion...?planning to convert to either ae92 or silvertop...but until today still cannot find ae92.i want a car with a more livelier driving and oso for evryday use lor...which means with gud FC.help me lor... :biggrin:

frecoz

Known Member
Sep 10, 2006
www.tagged.com
woi.. frecoz.. Uncle ur ASS.... my name only KHWONG and no uncle in fornt or behind.....

thread dead mean this thread not active in early morning..
lol... then i should call u brader khwong la.. haha.. im the youngest here.. kekeke..:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

thanx for the thread dead info..

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
kit...

we need to find tat bird n that dragger brother come in to start the war.. then this thread can alive n active back.. hahahahhaha

where is those sotong went recently?

bro frecoz.. hahah.. yeah.. dun call uncle la.. this word very sensitive la.. especially for the DAWS taiko.. hahahhaha

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
eiu!~~ either khwong or frecoz suck each other cock! mai got show to see lor! HAHAHAH!!!

GO SUCK COCK LA! hahahhaha!! i am alive back!! biatch!!! hkl jipet t3l3kom... bangla talak tao kerjar.... make me kenot come online for 1 week plus... nak hampir mati at my room during last weekend already...

khwong, u means Uncle Danny and Ahpek Tong! hahahahahahh!!!

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
WTF.. this bird came alive n start shoot av where..

dangerous ni.. hahah

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Guys, hows your svt or 4afe fuel consumption these days? I want to get a svt rolla but all keep telling me not to because fuel consumption not good? I know driving habit plays a role too, but hows your fc?

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
if u want to engine, better go bt.
i'm not saying svt not good here, just something u want to mod later, svt might not able to do it like open 4 turtle...........LOL

or u get standalone then apa2 u can do.........kekeke

knn the ah ngu alive already, time to play the war.........lai lai........ngu what the theme? why dying on weekend! thought u busy with the office job.
call us out la, then we can have program ma, like go get cow photo or wait for cow crossing road............hahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Subaru will be getting their own version of the Toyota FT-86 rear-wheel drive coupe and have released the first official photos of their version of the collaboration ahead of its debut at the Geneva Motor Show next week.

While Subaru were sneaky and provided a photo with an outline of just the front end’s silhouette, some Photoshop wands were waved over it at CarScoop and managed to filter out the rest...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience