Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

frecoz

Sep 10, 2006
www.tagged.com
i can tell u not 3.........there are someone is monitoring...........i actually waiting them........cause more ppl war..........tread getting popular...........aaaaahahahahahaha
jagajaga lo ah nguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..........

u not getting, but always.......LOL...........ur friend don;t want come in again ma...........he come in i lagi shoik to shoot........1 shoot kill 2..........lai lai
woah... one shot kill 2 ka?? looollll..:biggrin:

Drag91

Apr 27, 2008
i can tell u not 3.........there are someone is monitoring...........i actually waiting them........cause more ppl war..........tread getting popular...........aaaaahahahahahaha
jagajaga lo ah nguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..........

u not getting, but always.......LOL...........ur friend don;t want come in again ma...........he come in i lagi shoik to shoot........1 shoot kill 2..........lai lai
Dun worry now still recruiting for one batalion! Just comfirmation e mail still not receive! Lock and load!

jackyhong

Apr 6, 2005
yeah!!! MAP! hahahaha.. damn easy to recognize. hahahah!!! i cucuk u dun mind right?hahahahha!!! brother Frecoz. hahaha!! ^-^

btw, got kctong, drag19?drag 91? frecoz.. i am really getting blur here already.. 3 sarawakian.. and frecoz.. is? I think i seen your car before at DAWS.. ain't too sure.. :P dun give a fuck! CUCUK first. hahahah!!!
wow! after put 'green thing' start to cucuk here and there.... dont cucuk me ok...:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: anyway i hope you can, because the german just won at AFOS..... cabut:burnout:

Drag91

Apr 27, 2008
woah.. so colourful this threat.. haha.. whats going on?? colouring contest or colouring war?? hehe..:driver: :driver: :driver:
Introduce yourself! You have threatend upon DAWS area! Are you a friend or foe of DAWS? If friend, must at least shoot the bird one! Or you are not a member of DAWS! Just type follow this example!

Bird you piece of shit! Please go to school and learn!

And then do one post! We are all watching! 24-7! Though of this as a username and password! After doing that you are a member and will be protected! Someone f@@k you, we will f@@k back! No protection money! :biggrin:

jackyhong

Apr 6, 2005

Drag91

Apr 27, 2008
yeah!!! MAP! hahahaha.. damn easy to recognize. hahahah!!! i cucuk u dun mind right?hahahahha!!! brother Frecoz. hahaha!! ^-^

btw, got kctong, drag19?drag 91? frecoz.. i am really getting blur here already.. 3 sarawakian.. and frecoz.. is? I think i seen your car before at DAWS.. ain't too sure.. :P dun give a fuck! CUCUK first. hahahah!!!
The f@@k this, sarawakian! This some kind of racism shit! Are we not malaysian!

danny_rigid

Oct 7, 2004
www.epmotorclub.com
Introduce yourself! You have threatend upon DAWS area! Are you a friend or foe of DAWS? If friend, must at least shoot the bird one! Or you are not a member of DAWS! Just type follow this example!

And then do one post! We are all watching! 24-7! Though of this as a username and password! After doing that you are a member and will be protected! Someone f@@k you, we will f@@k back! No protection money! :biggrin:

frecoz

Sep 10, 2006
www.tagged.com
aiyoo..btter stay out of this..gangster war..takowtt..loooollzz...:creep::vroam:

dont want to be in the midle... hahaha..:damnmate:

(bird gang)------>:fight: <--------(cat gang)

qpywsqp

Jan 14, 2007
Bird you are piece of shit! Please go to school and learn!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :flybye: :flybye: :flybye:

KHWONG

Jun 29, 2006
fuhhhhhhhh.. sa fast locked and loaded meh?.. hahahha

giv some time both parties to find a good batalion ma.. hahahhahahaha

sbirdz

Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
hahahah!!! no need geh...

1 bird kill one batalion! hahaha!! *yat jik juik zai jao gao jor!* hahaha!!!

Sarawakian, Selangorian, Kuala Lumpurian.. all also related to "state" whuts.. hahaha!! those are state la... hahahah!!! where got racist. HAHAHAHHA!! Race is indian, chinese, malay... it makes a HUGGEEEE different gehhh.... hahahah!!

KHWONG

Jun 29, 2006
yat jik juik zai jao gao jor

wat is this shit.. i told u early morning say something clearly pls.........

keithkeat

Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
Bird you are piece of shit! Please go to school and learn!
yat jik juik zai jao gao jor

wat is this shit.. i told u early morning say something clearly pls.........

hahaha......i quote 4.........lalalala.........
use simply eng la.........or u realy need
Bird you are piece of shit! Please go to school and learn!>>>>>>>number 5

jackyhong

Apr 6, 2005
first time in my life see these words : ( Selangorian, Kuala Lumpurian ) ..... maybe i need to go back to school...

keithkeat

Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
first time in my life see these words : ( Selangorian, Kuala Lumpurian ) ..... maybe i need to go back to school...
jacky, u tak tau he got new wording everyday ka........those 'ian' he simply put in, so, for him, he sure no feel even u make correction because is simply the COWWWWW/COW'ian(sound funny)

so just forget it.........start killing spreedddddddddddddd............ahahhaa

Hello friends

A very good Thursday from Mauritius :wavey:

This detailing job took over 5 days, from decontamination to coating, loads of defects removal and paint leveling.

Upon arrival:

Wash:

2BM method using mf wash mitt
Local car shampoo and APC mix...