Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Cool Honda stuff here!!!

blackcxt

Nov 9, 2004
HanJackaL said:
3)OEM Civic wing with brake light - RM30
8)DC2 Brake set - RM 400 (Includes Front disc rotors,front calipers and brake pump.No rear Disc rotors and calipers available.Can fit into EG,EK)
*Please PM me with which item you are interested in. Have picture upon request..

*Serious buyers can call 012-2357991

*All item prices are negotiable
Hi, can you email pics of these 2 items to [email protected]. I need to be sure before viewing the actual thing as i stay in singapore. BTW, where are you located?

lanusin

Jul 24, 2005
PENANG
Jackal --- looking for complete eg9 spoiler with bonet got call me at -012-4561253 Dare turun KL for part

apexivafc04

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
2)B18C GSR Head + THrottle body + Intake Manifold + metal head gasket - RM500

Bro,
Do u have any of the above picture for viewing? Bcos i'm interested to buy. If got can u email the picture to [email protected]. By the way, is the throttle body a complete set with sensor and etc..Thanks!:regular_smile:

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
apexivafc04 said:
2)B18C GSR Head + THrottle body + Intake Manifold + metal head gasket - RM500

Bro,
Do u have any of the above picture for viewing? Bcos i'm interested to buy. If got can u email the picture to [email protected]. By the way, is the throttle body a complete set with sensor and etc..Thanks!:regular_smile:

Yes everything is complete...just that the head does not come with cams.Camshafts are only thing missing from set....Will upload pic soon!

apexivafc04

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
HanJackaL said:
Yes everything is complete...just that the head does not come with cams.Camshafts are only thing missing from set....Will upload pic soon!

Bro,
I'm still waiting for the pic for viewing. Thanks!

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Added Item :

10)B16B Complete head for sale - RM2000 (Actually a B16A head converted to B16B with port and polish,valve seat modification,B16B cams,valves..etc.All done by Amoil.Only thing not modified is the head cover which is black instead of red)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We got an early look at an un-liveried version of the Nissan GT-R GT500 race car testing at Suzuka back in October. Nissan has finally revealed the final version today at the Tokyo Auto Salon complete with its all-new paint scheme that will be featured across all of Nissan motorsport in 2008. The design is a result of close cooperation between Nissan and NISMO with some input from a NISMO enthusiasts club. The red...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience