converting S15 Spec R Auto to Manual

nutz

Dec 4, 2003
hi, y'all

I be getting S15 spec R auto. if i wanted to convert to manual, will it be a major mod or just plug n play?

Wat the cost of the 6 speed manual Gbox?

Noob here, need all sifu help :burnout:

thanks in advance

jfa9377

Known Member
May 15, 2004
PJ/KL
Visit site
bro i wanna let go of my s15 gearbox 6 speed. with ogura single plate clutch..once u find out the market price offer me a price and we can negotiate :) thx

nutz

Dec 4, 2003
bro i wanna let go of my s15 gearbox 6 speed. with ogura single plate clutch..once u find out the market price offer me a price and we can negotiate :) thx

Sure.

btw wats the pros & cons if convert auto to manual?

thanks.

jfa9377

Known Member
May 15, 2004
PJ/KL
Visit site
To my pov, manual saves more fuel, auto gearbox generates alot of heat and not advisable for performance unless u get a auto cooler, but manual u cant have your lazy driving days anymore :P definately manual is much more fun..for any other pros and cons u gotta ask other sifu's here..

silviatub

Jan 7, 2008
Mate,

Why bother in getting a auto in the first place?...just search for a good manual version...

in the end, its going to work out to be more expensive than buying a manual anyway...another point to note is the conversion done on the car wont be as good as when done at the Nissan factory in Japan...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hyundai's latest sedan now packs hot hatch turbo power and dual clutch box. It sounds like a recipe for a Korean Clio RS with a boot. But has it got the legs and soul to deserve over 200hp? Short answer, Yes.

Making my way to Hyundai, what I had in mind at first was an Elantra that would drive like a mash up between the clinical Ioniq and gimmicky Veloster. Both of which are Hyundai's first attempts at making their first hybrid and a hot hatch...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience