Convert Skyline GTT to manual

Nov 23, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Sifus in ZTH,

Im waiting for my loan to approve.. booked a skyline gtt auto.. good condition.. from what i read in zth UMS will be the place for me to do my manual conversion... so any skyliners can share their experience convert their gtt to manual? can share how much the conversion will cost and if we have to find the gearbox or UMS will outsource the parts? one of the workshop i know has a r33 gtr manual gearbox.. will that fit?? Thanks alot.... im a beginner not a pro.. :itsme: so hope sifus tunjuk ajar...

a31gtst

500 RPM
May 27, 2004
Yes, Ken @ UMS should be able to sort this for you. It is a straight forward job given you have all parts ready for the job. UMS can be busy at times and with limited manpower so if you have a tight timeline check with Ken first.

You can use a gtr box but not ideal as you will need to modify it a fair bit and honestly its quite pointless. You need an RB25 gearbox, r33/r34 clutch pedal, clutch pump. I cant remember which gbox mounts you need but you can check with Ken, also long shafts to match. You will likely be able to source these from Drifthouse, contact Jimmy at 0193298621 to check availability and cost.

Cheers

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
I have undergo this conversion at ums and i can say ken did a good job. He able to source all the needed part and best part he source for me r34 gtt manual gb, so my traction control is still working. All i need to find was manual center console, leather boot and gearknob. Meter cluster and steering wheel i just use my original auto

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifus,

I had problem with my car paint. hope somebody can help me to solve my paint issue. it has some serious pitting issues that seriously made the car looks not appealing. what should i do?

Should i just wet sand the entire car to smoothens the surface of the painting.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience