Conversion GSR 1.8 Turbo (4G93T) - Wira/Satria/Putra

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Well I already have my Volvo as the 'sane' car, just hope it don't give me too much haedaches in the future haha. Off road honestly sounds fun, but not really interested in off road cars especially the wallet. Now I already need to jaga Waja, Volvo and my XJ600. Waja road tax already rm300 now, volvo road tax is 380+, insurance belum masuk lagi, luckily staggered waja renew in January, Volvo renew in June.

I entered SIC before la, before they renovated the track lagi. That time with my 4g18t engine managed to set a time of 3:00 flat with traffic like federal highway, joined the Ignition track day, 100 cars per session, kira not bad la my timing for first time masuk SIC and traffic so teruk. But that was like 3-4 years ago, damn itchy to enter again. I signed up for GRA Autocross in April 21 I think, hopefully that one jadi. Want to play with my LSD see. USJ kart track macam no more event jerr, rarely hear anything

Yeah hopefully my future kids will like cars. I really really wish...
What Volvo you are driving ? Its rare to spot another Volvo kaki. I am going to enter SIC with my 31JZ, which category i should be in?

Thanks,
Ken

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Nothing exciting, an s80 boat :laugh:

What you mean what category you should be in? If open track there is no category what
LOL sorry, i should be specific, if i want to participate in races, which category i should be in.

Thank,
Ken

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Races in Sepang, you can't really join anyway without a full race team and support and cash hahahaha
No Sunday cup like that ? For fun and games. I have been to track day with a Sentra before, got smoked left and right by those highly tuned cars, a Datsun can overtake me easily in corners too.

Thanks,
Ken

niklys

Known Member
Feb 6, 2016
Selangor
Another update! Just got my Works Engineering Pro Gauges 2 Plus installed! Boost, Water Temp, Oil Temp, Oil Press. Looked at them go, and healthy numbers! Pending dyno! Btw, I’ve just installed a 2.5-inch piping, 3-inch midbox and 3-inch Jasma straight-flow from Japan. Sound extremely grunty bassy deep, no fart sound, not loud but noticeable at close distance, cruising is fine with no drone (don’t know if my soundproofing muted it or the exhaust is good :confused:), and the cars good and not choked! No regrets! Will get some pictures once dyno graphs are out, sunroof changed, paint job done, and POV drive to share. Anyone wants to go for TT once my car done? I know @Nightstalker1993 is ready to go TT after he come back from outstation. :driver:

Attachments

Nightstalker1993

Known Member
Aug 30, 2010
Subang Jaya
Updates! Seems like the old bones has started up and ready to run! Test run, healthy! Now going for dyno with RON95 fuel and 1.0 bar boost.
Wahhh so fast already going for 1 bar. Me after 1.5 years my car came out only I went for 1 bar :burnout:

Another update! Just got my Works Engineering Pro Gauges 2 Plus installed! Boost, Water Temp, Oil Temp, Oil Press. Looked at them go, and healthy numbers! Pending dyno! Btw, I’ve just installed a 2.5-inch piping, 3-inch midbox and 3-inch Jasma straight-flow from Japan. Sound extremely grunty bassy deep, no fart sound, not loud but noticeable at close distance, cruising is fine with no drone (don’t know if my soundproofing muted it or the exhaust is good :confused:), and the cars good and not choked! No regrets! Will get some pictures once dyno graphs are out, sunroof changed, paint job done, and POV drive to share. Anyone wants to go for TT once my car done? I know @Nightstalker1993 is ready to go TT after he come back from outstation. :driver:
Really copy me eh, 3" tabung and 3" exhaust straight flow :laugh:

Should've up your piping to 3" though, and also your downpipe if possible, upgrade it larger as well.

Did your mech do the oil pump pressure relief valve mod though?

This guy don't reply PM wan walao :laugh: Currently back edi for now, tomorrow might or might not be going outstation again, so see how....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Best Car magazine in Japan is showing off a couple of pictures of the upcoming GT-R and reporting some interesting stuff. They claim:

"The standard GTR is expected to start at $57K while the V Spec and EVO Spec will start at $67K and $94K respectivly. Both a 6 speed and an advanced paddle shifting automatic are to be available. The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience