Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Construct Gear Lock

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Good news to Nissan, Honda, Toyota, Proton, Perodua, Mitsubishi and Kia owners!!
You need not worry about your being stolen as selected models of the above mentioned car makes can be protected with the Construct Gear Lock!!

Construct Premium Vehicle Anti-Theft system is based on the principal of locking movable parts of the gear shift mechanism to the body of the vehicle. Construct Premium Vehicle Anti-Theft system is a very tough and robust system, utilising high grade steel and stainless steel materials, coupled with a highly advanced key cylinder, also made by lock experts from Europe. It is fully manufactured and imported from CONSTRUCT in Europe.

The product was originally designed for Left Hand Drive Cars in Europe. In Malaysia, TCAT engineers worked closely with Construct to develop Right Hand Drive locks for the local market, with the same high standards and quality in mind. There are different Makes and Models/Variants available for Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Proton and Perodua.

Three benefits and advantage of Construct gear lock are:
i) Construct lock are robust locks made of high quality steel and stainless steel-could WITHSTAND DRILLING
ii) Construct locks unique selling point are, it gets out of the way as it’s discretely hidden in the centre tunnel of the vehicle.
iii) Construct locks could WITHSTAND DYNAMIC WAYS OF PICKING AND CHEMICAL INFLUENCE

At present Car thefts are becoming very rampant, we do need to ensure and double equip our cars with better anti-theft system to act as a deterrent.

With an estimated 1 vehicle stolen every 10 seconds (Persatuan Insurans Am Malaysia)
and
since it takes only 3 seconds to steal a car
and
within an hour the car can be fully stripped
and
sent to any part of the world in 24 hours...

We, car owners should be worried, really worried!!
Now, with Construct Gear Lock you can worry less about your car being stolen.
It is not like any other anti-theft products that you find in the market.
And it's not that visible (please refer attachment)

Car models available:
Nissan - Latio, Grand Livina, Sylphy, Frontier, X-Trail, New X-Trail, Navara, Sentra and Teana.

Toyota - Avanza, Vios, Hilux, Fortuner, Altis and Camry.

Honda - Civic, City, Accord and CR-V.

Proton - Persona, Gen2, Waja and Inspira.

Perodua - Myvi, Alza and Viva.

Mitsubishi - Triton, Pajero Sport and Lancer

Kia - Forte

At the moment, Construct Gear Lock is only usable with these models. Should there be any updates on other vehicles, I'll post it here.

Promotional price now is RM599 for Proton and Perodua models.

Promotional price now is RM649 for Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi and Kia models.

Best part is it comes with free installation in Klang Valley any time with a minimum of 1 car and a minimum of 2 cars elsewhere with appointment. No extra/hidden charges!! Installation is not done by me or any accessories shop guy but trained TCAT engineers, I repeat engineers not technicians!!

Wait!!! If you buy this Construct Gear Lock through me, I'll throw you an even lower price. More discounts for group buys!! Guaranteed a lower price than any where else!! The exact same product at a lower price! Don't worry, it's not counterfeit as I, personally am against counterfeit!

Please feel free to call/PM me for any enquiries. Please do not SMS.
No silly questions and silly offers please.
I will not entertain such enquiries.
Also, please allow me some time to reply your PM. Best is to call for faster response.

For more info, please visit:
TC Auto Tooling Sdn Bhd

Attachments

Last edited:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
b
u
m
p

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
b
u
m
p

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
b
u
m
p

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
b
u
m
p

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
b
u
m
p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
I have a 1984 model Daihatsu Charade CX and the engine is already in bad condition, I'm actually looking at upgrading my engine to 1.3 and appreciate advice on what type of engine I can install and any workshop around KL can do the modification for me, appreciate feedback, thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience