Congratulations Ariff & Jane!

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
I like to take this opportunity to congratulate our Malaysian Skyline Club founder, Ariff, for being amongst the top 16 ranking in the 2008 Formula D event held recently in Singapore.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/2008/auto-features/formula-d-singapore-2008-changi/

He managed to do pretty well despite having some technical difficulties, while also having other matters on his mind. He has done well in my opinion, and im sure will only do better next time round! Hey Ariff, service your car at Blitz garage lah.. :P

And finally I’d like to congratulate the Malaysian Skyline Club founders Ariff & Jane for bringing in a cute & adorable new baby into the world! May your baby be the next Dori-dori of Malaysia, born of 2 drifting parents!

All the best in your future!!

Ariff drifting one of his Skylines in front of a police station, no fear!

Organizing events, be it rain or shine..

The Drift Queen taking a girl passenger for a spin..

Last edited:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
cheaka & skagee forever ... oh the jr also (boy or girl huh?)

congrats, salute and muchos gracias for everything

naskimmf

Sep 10, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Ariff and Jane,

Wah manyak sombong la you all, I hantar msg oso tak reply ah. Anyway just wana wish you guys congrats on the newly born baby girl.

So Jane I ada chan tak? (to call your guys in-lawssss) :) Hahahahahhaahaha.........

Cheers!

Your evil twin brother (other half)...muahmuah

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Congrats Ariff & Jane. Very happy for both of you. :)

naskimmf

Sep 10, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Hai yah Edward-san,

Mana jealous....Ariff patut jealous la bro. I still single leh. Hheheheheheheheh . Shhhhh

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Didn't know about this until Mrs Russell told me about it.....

Russell, aiyoh...shy lah....anyway...before baby wakes up for her feeds and bath time....thanks for the lovely wishes......and the write up....hahaha...I am proud of my husband, Ariff (SKAGEE) for able to concentrate well although so many things happening at that time.....Baby Johanna was born...

JaHaX: It is a girl...thanks for the wishes..

cmng: Thanks

naskimmf: Apa message lah...tak dapat lah..I think Ariff and my phones were overloaded with sms liao that time...ada chan??? you have to wait like 21 more years lah....hahahhahah :biggrin: :biggrin:

EdwardChew & V-spec: Thanks....it is indeed the happiest moment of my life with the arrival of our daughter..

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Congratulations on the new family member! I bet your girl must real cute.. :)

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
congrats! another girl drifter in the making

Supremus

Merchandise
Feb 19, 2004
hey jane and ariff.

congrats on the baby gal. would love to see her at one of our skyline meets...

piggyracer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2005
PJ
Congrats to the both of you. Who says you can't continue with your passion once you have a baby. You guys give people like me hope :-)
I've been thinking of selling my car after the arrival of my baby but now I'm keeping it. Thanks and happy parenting!! :-)

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
congratulations 2 ariff and jane...i long time no login here liao these days...so i must have miss a lot of updates here such as i didnt know that both of you have become father and mother already...well all i can advice is dont let parenting affect your passion...in 21st century, anything is possible these days...i wont be surprised when your new born baby could be the next local drift queen and proudly carry up your throne and legacy...hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Guys,

After considering whether buy new car or upgrade, I decide to upgrade.
I'm planning to convert my current Wira A/B 1.5(A). But it must AUTO.

So, guys from your experience and knowledge, please advice me accordingly.
This is my shortlist:-

1)4G91 DOHC (A) 115ps
2)4G92 DOHC (A) Non-Mivec 145ps
3)4G93 DOHC (A) NA ECI-Multi 140ps
4)4G93 DOHC (A) NA GDI 140ps/135ps

I'm concern about AUTO gear box realibility (which one is the best). How about spare parts and performance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience