Complete Elantra Bodykit

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com
Went to Daiichi Sunway. They showed me a complete bodykit for Hyundai Elantra.
The Bodykit is made of PU and the spoiler is made of Fiber.

Price:
RM950 without paint.
RM1600 including paint.

I asked them if I can customized the bodykit, they can customize but it will be fiber and not PU. PU should be straight from the factory.

smallandrew

Nov 12, 2004
I heard a lot of bad reviews from Daiichi. Anywhere else selling this ? I'm an Elantra owner oso.

Deep$hi+$

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
Still presurring myself not to fall for Dai-Eatshit again. But , if others shop don't have suck a bodykit, well, will try my luck on that :P

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com
to me daichii is ridiculous.... i know of this place in ss19 sells really cheap bodykits.... it's pu too or any material you like. it's near shell ss19 ...a fenced open space with cars parked inside like a carpark. A custom made full bodykit from that humble english spoken indian man for my car is only 950 ...compared with daichii min 3k. let me know if you need more directions. and say a corona and blue wira driver recogment you there , might get cheaper.

That place was according to contraband, one of the member in ZTH. I'm yet to check out the place..

But as for the bodykit, the one in Daiichi is really nice to look at, simple and nice. But we have to put the car for at least 2 days. Not sure what will happen to your car after that.. hahaha

rickylim

Dec 12, 2003
go bumifibre located at PJ, my friends get his elantra full kits there...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

legal or not legal? shalt we debate this age old topic?

does anybody have relatives or friends in the JPJ dept to actually check the legality of having a sunroof on a local car? let us answer this question once and for all.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience