Commit Suicide in Taman Melawati 27/6/2010 @ 1-2pm

jerry tan

May 23, 2010
Selangor
those are not policemen...those are linesmen. u see they prepared those yellow coloured police tapes

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
linesman or not...they were donning the uniform and they had a responsibility to the public.

I dont blame them tho...i doubt they even had the most basic suicide nego trainings and were not any better prepared compared to any of the civilians watcing the whole scene...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
its a guy or gal? was surprise why the police didnt get the fire brigade to install platform downstairs....sigh

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
link sudah putus ler..malaysia boleh

Last edited:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
DAMN!!! I'm late.......:mad::mad:

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
i also late aiyo the video been remove already..omg ..

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
dam i too late to watch it!
anyway know diff link to watch it!!!! if not highligh who has watch the video!!!!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
let me try to narrate the video based on what i remember watching...

it's a 3 story tyre shop and theres this person standing on the roof ready to jump...the video shows there are 2 policemen standing among the crowd. the crowd and the 2 policemen were standing across the road from the tyre shop and maybe around 20ppl there. suddenly the person jumped off and some among the crowd starting screaming and some rushed forward to help the person while the 2 policemen slowly walked to a stop sign and started taping up the scene with yellow tape. thats where the video ended.

fuselage

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 18, 2005
shah alam
can that suicide happens because of the world cup?

chances are there....

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
guys....just read in news. i think it's related. it's in thestar.com.my

Man kills housemate before plunging to his death

By STEVEN DANIEL

kuala lumpur: Standing on top of a three-storey building, bleeding from the abdomen, he urged police to shoot him.
As policemen watched, Johnny Dusok then raised his hand as if to signal goodbye — then plunged to the ground. He died although he was rushed to the hospital.
Hours earlier, he went berserk and slashed his stomach after killing a housemate with a hammer.
The drama unfolded at around 8am yesterday when Johnny, 30, started behaving aggressively towards his elder brother on the first floor unit, above of a car tyre workshop in Jalan Bandar 3, Taman Melawati.
The elder brother and his housemates managed to hold him down.
“However, Johnny, a Kadazan from Sabah, broke free, grabbed a knife and stabbed himself in the abdomen.
“The terrified older brother ran to the Melawati police station located about 200m away at 11.20am to inform police that his younger sibling had gone berserk,” said Ampang OCPD Asst Comm Abdul Jalil Hassan.
Policemen rushed to the unit but did not find Johnny.
Instead, they made a gruesome discovery on the third floor when they found the body of housemate Foong Chee Kong, 32, who had his head smashed with a blunt object.
Police mounted a search and found Johnny sitting precariously on the ledge of a three-storey shoplot, five shops away from where he killed Foong.
Several policemen climbed through an air well to reach the roof. For the next hour, they tried to cajole Johnny to surrender.
ACP Abdul Jalil said Johnny pleaded with the policemen to just shoot and kill him.
“At 12.30pm, the suspect stood up, raised his right hand to signal goodbye at the policemen, and fell 15m to the ground,” he added.
He was rushed to the Kuala Lumpur Hospital and died at 6.25pm.
Foong, from Kapar, Klang, had been working in the car tyre workshop together with Johnny’s elder brother for the past 12 years.
Police believe Johnny had lost his job as a guard at a fish pond in Perak, which led the elder brother to invite him to stay with him for a while.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
with pic:

Amok drama: Johnny standing precariously on top of the building before jumping to his death in Ampang yesterday and (insert) the murder weapon.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Blank or whomever watched the video...can remember if the video has the tution centre signboard ar? i only remember the tyre shop...orange colour corner lot shop...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone help me to DIY bumber clip like those with spring attach between bumber and the fender.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience