Color fade R35

RepsolCBR

Feb 8, 2007
Is it possible for a titanium grey 2008 which is said not to have been resprayed but upon close scrutiny there was a slight noticeable fade on both front and rear bumper compared to the body color. I was previously told by an owner of white color that this is happening to his white R35...appreciate input...thanks in advance...sorry if this was discussed or asked elsewhere before...

cRazYee

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
because malaysia weather, nothing is impossible
simple UV is too strong

walk around the street, you can easily notice a lot banners could not hold the color for more than 1 year (maybe)
i notice this quite alot after come back recently.

i remember back those day, this thing rarely happen.

Paint Care is necessary, avoid expose to sunlight too much

radhie

500 RPM
May 16, 2006
Does it look like two tone?
From what i know, bumper is made from plastic. Before it goes to painting process,the car need to go for undercoat process.the bumper and car body undercoat material is not the same.And the painting process also not in one process. Body and bumper will paint separately.
Thus the paint might look fade or two tone.

Just my one cent opinion.

RepsolCBR

Feb 8, 2007
many thanks to all input...the whole front and back bumper is definitely slightly faded compared to the body...only noticeable if I watch it closely....not that this is of my biggest concern...just to ensure the seller's claim that it has never been resprayed is actually true....

I have checked with a friend who owns 2 gtrs - 1 black and 1 white, and was told the same thing is happening to his white color gtr - that is the front and back bumpers white color slowly had a noticeable difference in color tone compared to the body...but not happening to his black color gtr...

Again, just checking if anyone else experiencing the same thing...and wanna share here for public info

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

ANyone heard of this brand ? I am planning to get Card Immobiliser to be install
in my car ...and i see varios of brand available and most of the function are the same but price wise.....Big Diffrent here is some of the quote get from the asking results varios shop near puchong area

1. Black Mamba (RM288 + RM80)
2. Power Guard (RM600) ---the look od this device 95% same as Black Mamba
3. True Guard (RM900) --this one claimed that US product ..but i search thru the net and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience