Clutch pump for Evo 8

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
i have changed the clutch pump but is still unable to engage gears. the mech says my clutch is worn out but i am hesitant to spend money again to buy parts and then after changing it, it wont work again. does anyone have a spare set of original Evo 8 clutch and flywheel that i can borrow to test? if after changing and i can engage gear again, i'll gladly buy it off from you.

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
bro..i just changed my stock clutch to orc weeks ago..i called ah kit's workshop in case he still keep my oem & they said need to check first..if it's still there maybe u can skim it for temporary use since it's already worn out..or just take any parts that can still b used..i'll let u know bro..

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
bro..i just changed my stock clutch to orc weeks ago..i called ah kit's workshop in case he still keep my oem & they said need to check first..if it's still there maybe u can skim it for temporary use since it's already worn out..or just take any parts that can still b used..i'll let u know bro..
thanks bro... i'll call ah kit to check with him too. :wavey:

lanuncyber

Nov 1, 2006
Hello guys.

My story starts yesterday when i reached my kampung. i reverse-parked my car on a slope, and balancing the gas and the clutch has caused me fried my clutch a lil bit (from the smell of fried metal). but, there was no other problem going back to my house until this morning.

I started the engine and i found that my clutch pedal is lower than the left-foot rest. i depressed my clutch, very close to the floor, tried to engage reverse gear and it refused. tried again to engage 1st gear and any gear, and it still refused. the clutch felt like usual, didn't feel 'kosong' or 'longgar' or something like that. it was just like usual.

Then, i turned my engine off and tried to engage the gear. in this situation, the gears, all gears can be engage without any problem. tried again to engage the gears with the engine on, again, refused.

So, from ur opinions guys, what is supposed to be the problem or expected problem?
a) clutch plate (fried when reverse-park on slope)
b) clutch pump
c) or any other clutch/transmission-related problem

thanks a lot guys for ur responses. =)

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
check for clutch oil leakage, top up some, drive around your neighbourhood, if the oil decreases then confirm your clutch pump.
if there are traces of oil at your pedal means the lower clutch pump kong.
if outside then the upper clutch pump.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

GSR TURBO problem help me and how tu up boast with ma problem

hello bro may be u all can help me plz ya if u can do so...

so im driving GSR turbo engine,, all in standard specifikasi...

so what happen my wiring turbo gsr has wiring problem so the ecu GSR burn n bust(meletop)

so check the wiring cannot settle with the problem...

so what i did ,,i use back mine putra wiring n bought E-manage to settle ma problem... so settle all the problem

NOW what i wanna to know ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience