club name........

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Guys,

i think it's about time we come up with a club/group name for LEXUS IS........we got quite a number of members now - so let's brain storm for some ideas.

Any graphic designers in the group?

would be cool to start design on the logo as well.

tkew

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Guys,

i think it's about time we come up with a club/group name for LEXUS IS........we got quite a number of members now - so let's brain storm for some ideas.

Any graphic designers in the group?

would be cool to start design on the logo as well.
I think we should not limit to IS but to all may be "lexus my"

xfuture

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
PJ
I would suggest NOT to cover all lexus car in 1 club, this will create too many subgroups in 1 club...
eventually create many Problems too...

I've been thru experience with car clubs. better stick with 1 model, 1 club. easier to manage. easier to organize event.

Let other model to have their own club, or if they do not have sufficient members, they can join us anytime.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of the hardest decisions when picking a new car is choosing the right color but the day when cars will be available in multiple colors could be here sooner than you think. Scientists have developed a new coating called ‘paramagnetic’ paint that has the ability to change colors at the touch of a button. One carmaker looking into the technology is Nissan, which has already developed a self-healing paint...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience