CLARION CD Player & Changer for SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

CLARION CD Player & Changer for SALE

inferno75

Apr 19, 2005
Subang Jaya
I am selling my original OEM CLARION Radio Casette CD player comes with 6-disc CD changer. This OEM audio system is used in the new Proton Perdana V6.

I am selling it because I have installed a new audio system. The Clarion system has only been used for a week before I installed my new system. Basically, it is NEW and in EXCELLENT condition.

You will be getting the radio/casette/CD player and also the 6-disc changer as shown in the pictures. Manual is included.

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask me any questions. You can contact me at [email protected] for a quicker reply.

Asking for RM550 (neg.)

apeng

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2004
KL
www.kcarlife.com
changer+cable only how much?
PM or sms me...019-3644341

inferno75

Apr 19, 2005
Subang Jaya
nu_klear said:
hu onli how much..?

Sorry, I only sell the entire system with the HU and CD changer. I might consider selling them separately if there are buyers for each HU and changer respectively.

Thanks...

inferno75

Apr 19, 2005
Subang Jaya
Price updated!

Price updated for the Clarion system (CD changer + HU) - RM 500.

Serious buyers only please!

Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Happened yesterday at PJ state. I parked my car there early morning and around 5.40pm balik time I noticed that my boot lock was smashed. Someone tried to force open the boot lock with screw driver or something resulting in damage on my car with scratches and slight dent and of course the lock can no more be used. I believe they tried to take out the boot lock to do the key so that they can come back and start my car with that key.

Checked with the parking attendant and they said there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience