Civic EG8 Window Seal

TheSquee

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys any idea where I can get brand new

Front and rear windscreen glass seal ? Those rubber moulding

I live in KL PJ tell me where I can get :)

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
LHS in Jalan Ipoh or Exceptional Autoparts in Glenmarie...

search in this forum for their contacts

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Hey guys any idea where I can get brand new

Front and rear windscreen glass seal ? Those rubber moulding

I live in KL PJ tell me where I can get :)
bro, you may wanna give this a try.....

Dolwa Auto Glass (Ampang) Sdn Bhd

No.7, Jalan Avenue 3, Avenue Ampang, 68000 Selangor.

Telephone : 03-4296 2366

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
thesquee...how much they quoted u? i'm getting quoted rm145 for 1 side of the front from a spare parts shop in mlk. special order since they don't keep stock of it.

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
thesquee...how much they quoted u? i'm getting quoted rm145 for 1 side of the front from a spare parts shop in mlk. special order since they don't keep stock of it.
bro.if u want brand new part, the price was very high compare to used/hafkat item...as long as all original parts..:)

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
i'm using halfcut part lo now...cos after respray, they didnt install my ori moulding properly n it flew off on the NSE during heavy rain. no joke. it flew off at hiway speeds. n the spray shop replaced a halfcut unit. not in such good condition so if the price is right...plan to get a whole set to replace them.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
FYI i bought the front driver side moulding for the front windscreen @ RM180 @ exceptional for my EG Hatch....just for that one... mine disappeared... not sure if stolen or flew off...

anyway... it comes with some clips.. but the clips thats located at/under/on the windscreen is not included.

LHS may be cheaper

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Castrol, the proud sponsor of the UEFA EURO 2012 tournament just concluded their first phase of their "Castrol Ada Kick" contest where thousand of participants have been filtered down to a final 20 in order to do battle in the next phase, just to stand a chance to win an all-expense paid dream trip to watch the UEFA EURO 2012 live in Poland in June 2012!

<!--more-->Designed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience