Civic EG launch control problem

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
This one i havent check, tmr morning i go have a look, tks for your suggestion too
i doubt the solenoid has anything to do with the rev hold that high. Potentially you have a leaky vacuum somewhere or the rechip is starting to fail. Does it happen only when it's hot?

Hey guys..I'm very new to Neptune chip and new to this forum as well.. like what are some of the features that we can do with? Apart from the launch control is like basically pushing down the throttle.. like what are other things that we can do?
welcome to the forum. I can't comment on the neptune rechip as I haven't done it before. You have it already or you looking to do it?

VtecBear93

Apr 20, 2020
i doubt the solenoid has anything to do with the rev hold that high. Potentially you have a leaky vacuum somewhere or the rechip is starting to fail. Does it happen only when it's hot?

welcome to the forum. I can't comment on the neptune rechip as I haven't done it before. You have it already or you looking to do it?
Thanks bruh! No, I've rechipped my P30 ECU with Neptune alrd..At the moment during this MCO, I'm actually exploring on like what are the features this Neptune has..like as I've mentioned, launch control is one of em. Apart from that like what else? I've been searching everywhere but couldn't find any information..though I saw in YouTube, Neptune has a security feature with the correct input code of throttle pedal and brake to enable the car to start upon ignition.. that's pretty interesting..

Was wondering if anybody know what else we can play/explore around with it?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Thanks bruh! No, I've rechipped my P30 ECU with Neptune alrd..At the moment during this MCO, I'm actually exploring on like what are the features this Neptune has..like as I've mentioned, launch control is one of em. Apart from that like what else? I've been searching everywhere but couldn't find any information..though I saw in YouTube, Neptune has a security feature with the correct input code of throttle pedal and brake to enable the car to start upon ignition.. that's pretty interesting..

Was wondering if anybody know what else we can play/explore around with it?
actually didn't the shop that did the rechip tell you the features?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Uh nope, he told me to explore it...LOL..perhaps I should go back asking him again.. hahahaha
Wow... can I sell you something too bro? Guaranteed to make your car faster. But I'm not gonna tell you how and just charge you RM2k without telling you anything.

:biggrin:

VtecBear93

Apr 20, 2020
Wow... can I sell you something too bro? Guaranteed to make your car faster. But I'm not gonna tell you how and just charge you RM2k without telling you anything.

:biggrin:
Waaa don't lah bro..hahahahahahaha :adore::adore:

andrew777

Sep 22, 2014
Kuala Lumpur

yes, i suspect somewhere vacum leak, i asked few foreman/mechanic, they give me same advice, either vacum leak or your ecu problem, so i still finding where is the vacum leak.

VtecBear93

Apr 20, 2020
where u done the neptune rechip? as i know AMS bukit beruntung done many vtec ecu rechip, perhaps you can get answer from them
Should have done with AMS lah..easier..I ordered mine directly from JL Tuning Services from Penang

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i install gab ss series about two year, after i install ss series, it got a sound kakakakak............. come out from my car left suspension area,
i try to repair, take out-install many time, change mounting, send back to gab sevice center, but result come out is same, who people face a same problem, or which shop can help me to solve the problem????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience