Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Civic conv Ferio ViRS for sale

Andy

Known Member
Feb 27, 2004
Starlet-Ijau said:
where ur locs...
96-2006 = 10 years only 130K Km.. is it..need to clarify this..
Yes, thats the genuine milage. For the interested n genuine buyer/s pls come n see me then u'll know the fact ok. TQ

For those who aren't pls dont flame, hijack, or try to get attention. TQ as well

fazdilaku

May 2, 2005
Penang, MALAYSI
www.incomemingguan.com
Halllo,,,,ZTH fren........i being frustrated by this owner that are not quite cooperative........it won't let buyer,,,,,to test drive his car ..but keep arguing that his car in good condition........seem something wrong with it...what the hell.......come from far away...wasting my time,money.............it damn true.......it was hell experienced...i just holla to all ZTH fren,.,.,,,,,FYI

Last edited:

Starlet-Ijau

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
i experience when i call him last 2 weeks.. i ask politely about his car..but he straight ask me whether i had money or not... c'mon la babe.. if i don't have money.. i won't call..
morale of the story : if u want to sell ur car be humble...nothing to lose..
no heart feeling andy.. hope u learn a lesson..

egtaufu

Known Member
May 7, 2005
Really ka Fazdilaku...How come ha...He think the car's condition like new Subaru Impreza kot...
If like this la I think better keep the car by your own self lar...

wahchai

Mar 19, 2006
when i talk with him , pretty nice wor , din ask me for cash or wat , asking me to test car somemore ...

voivod

Known Member
Mar 15, 2006
u might as well look for a stock ej 96 model selling at around 38k and spend another 10k for a full EK4 conversion with b16a engine

voivod

Known Member
Mar 15, 2006
yeah, I just bought a 95/99 JDM ek3 (4 dr) for 35K, current engine is 1.5 Vtec (3 stage) planning to convert to b16a soon. If you're looking for a 2dr ek3, I've got a friend who's selling his ride for 40K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are a few things to do to when trying to diagnose a misfire. All vehicles are different, but there are a few places to start.
1)If possible use an OBDII scanner on newer vehicles. The misfire counter function can help you determine which cylinder is behaving badly. Clearly this is not an option for all people and vehicles though.

Note)Even without engine scanners you can identify which cylinder is causing a dead misfire. Carefully disconnect one spark plug at a time. If the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience