Choosing Honda Car problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmony

Harmony

Sep 11, 2006
scomatic u said u owned the Nismo S15? At Kelantan, i remember only 1 unit nia, and that units is my friend 1. so to make sure who are you?
1. What is your name?
2. What is your car plate number?
3. What is the Colour?
4. Where you brought the car?

Harmony

Harmony

Sep 11, 2006
Scomatic, changing the EFseries arm to EK series lower arm is dangerous especially when enter the high Apex of the corner, but it possible to be true. Just do like the AE111 (Super Strunt) to AE82, 92, 101.

After converted, your handling can be improve as well, but you might cut alot of thing out, and use at your own risk.
*note: This matter is not recomended.

Harmony

Harmony

Sep 11, 2006
scomatic said:
okok....

i got 2 more question to ask...
1. Someone used the OER 4 invidual Throttle in the B18C before? How the respone? Very good or so so only?
2. Did someone tested take the VTEC out? I mean take out the VTEC and quick valve. My friend did that before, he said the respone more good at high rev le. Isn't it true?
Answer,
1. Ya it improved alot, but waste alot of money on that also. Please take note. How you know OER got individual throttle selling? This brand I believe many people don't even know this.
2. Take out the Vtec and quick valve? This is good for High Rev, but you will get problem at the street (the car ignition will be problem). The power generate more and increase HP also.

looked at scomatic thread, he seem know something in track wo. This technology normally is used in the track only, how you know??? Who are you actually?

Harmony

Harmony

Sep 11, 2006
SiRCRX said:
Play S15 Nismo, play track, and still clueless on car basics.... it's either you are dumbass or utter nymphomentalmaniac.
That word abit problem, it will hurt the newbie!
Other people play Nissan and Toyota, doesn't mean the Honda also well known. Am i right? Same as you, other than Honda, you know Toyota or Hyundai or even Subaru?
If you pro about other car baisc? try you answer my very simply basic question on an Toyota Old car.
1. A 4AGE engine (16V), can use Blacktop 20V head?
2. If don't want to use the 4A block what else block can be use on 4AGE?
3. can the AE82 equip the AE111 SuperStrunt?
4. can AE82 equip the the AE92 rear anti roll bar? what modify is need?
5. From what car anti roll bar can be use on AE82 rather than the original AE82?

lightningfield

2,000 RPM

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
come on la harmony.

that fella doesnt even know how to differentiate RADIATOR and INTERCOOLER. and u are saying he knows track racing stuff?? u gotta be kidding me man.

btw, a lot of honda enthusiasts are well versed with OER CORPORATION's ITB. you should know that.

scomatic,

learn about car basic things first, then only u may talk about technical and racing stuff. surf the net. buy books. read, understand, implement.

seek information from experienced people, not going against them.

and lastly, observe and understand the motorsport industry politics.

scomatic

2,000 RPM

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
Harmony said:
scomatic u said u owned the Nismo S15? At Kelantan, i remember only 1 unit nia, and that units is my friend 1. so to make sure who are you?
1. What is your name?
2. What is your car plate number?
3. What is the Colour?
4. Where you brought the car?
Huh!? Harmony? which Harmony? Is you Harmony Tan?
1. David
2. WKS XX
3. Black Colour
4. Brought at Japan and bring to Malaysia using the AP. :shades_smile:

SiRCRX

500 RPM

SiRCRX

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Harmony said:
That word abit problem, it will hurt the newbie!
Other people play Nissan and Toyota, doesn't mean the Honda also well known. Am i right? Same as you, other than Honda, you know Toyota or Hyundai or even Subaru?
If you pro about other car baisc? try you answer my very simply basic question on an Toyota Old car.
1. A 4AGE engine (16V), can use Blacktop 20V head?
2. If don't want to use the 4A block what else block can be use on 4AGE?
3. can the AE82 equip the AE111 SuperStrunt?
4. can AE82 equip the the AE92 rear anti roll bar? what modify is need?
5. From what car anti roll bar can be use on AE82 rather than the original AE82?
That's not REALLY my point.
My point is that WE feel this guy is BullShitting US.
At one time said bought EF8, then said EF9 ......

But, IF, this guys truly speak the truth, I sincerely seek apologies for my words.
But from what he typed here, smells fishy ... very fishy .....

Harmony

Harmony

Sep 11, 2006
scomatic said:
Huh!? Harmony? which Harmony? Is you Harmony Tan?
1. David
2. WKS XX
3. Black Colour
4. Brought at Japan and bring to Malaysia using the AP. :shades_smile:
It really is you wo.
Long time no see, how your life over there? Still remember my LS200? haha...
How come you become blur in EF series? Why the thing can happened until so many people burn on you? Or you make joke only?

BTW, Where is yours S15 already? How come now play Honda again? Do you know Honda very weak in duration and the part also expensive? Do you forgot the power in the track is an not important? (too powerful, your car might need to brake early during corner and re-accelerate back, so if you missed your car might be out of track)

Everyone I can gerranty David Foo (scomatic) is owned the Nismo S15. As i know Kelantan is only he play this car, and this car very seldom go out. Even go to track also he use the truck to carry it in.
But this fallow very funny, he always rely on his personal mechanic. Even go to track, also bring is machanic go. He know abit on car only, so don't blame he la.

vtecmaniac

Known Member

vtecmaniac

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
harmony...errrr another poyoss....is here!!! .....i really luv this part...

"2. Take out the Vtec and quick valve? This is good for High Rev, but you will get" problem at the street (the car ignition will be problem). The power generate more and increase HP also.

"looked at scomatic thread, he seem know something in track wo.This technology" normally is used in the track only, how you know??? Who are you actually?

hahahahahahahahah u take out wat?vtec sticker ar? hahahaha....this bugger is a damn sick scomatic brader laaa......or maybe the same dumbass!!!!

..Scomatic...afta this pls be honest...dont talk rubbish...stop kencing ppl..i know u never buy anything that related to honda yet....or u can go back to toyota forum wif ur harmony brader.......uhhhhhh nuff said..........................

Harmony

Harmony

Sep 11, 2006
lightningfield said:
come on la harmony.
btw, a lot of honda enthusiasts are well versed with OER CORPORATION's ITB. you should know that.
Honda Enthusiast are well known in remove VTEC and quick valve to gain more power?? Sure nope, because normaly they will think that "Honda Engine powerful is because of Vtec only, if no Vtec where got power". BTW, it opposite, if not believe you can test it by "before remove dyno" and "after remove dyno".

OER Invidual Throttle also know? Impressive!! but this I believe not many people using it. :_:

Harmony

Harmony

Sep 11, 2006
vtecmaniac said:
harmony...errrr another poyoss....is here!!! .....i really luv this part...

"2. Take out the Vtec and quick valve? This is good for High Rev, but you will get" problem at the street (the car ignition will be problem). The power generate more and increase HP also.

"looked at scomatic thread, he seem know something in track wo.This technology" normally is used in the track only, how you know??? Who are you actually?

hahahahahahahahah u take out wat?vtec sticker ar? hahahaha....this bugger is a damn sick scomatic brader laaa......or maybe the same dumbass!!!!

..Scomatic...afta this pls be honest...dont talk rubbish...stop kencing ppl..i know u never buy anything that related to honda yet....or u can go back to toyota forum wif ur harmony brader.......uhhhhhh nuff said..........................
huh!? not remove the sticker! Remove the VTEC solenoid! Be serious abit ok? Remove it you need the special camshafts and all components necessary to remove VTEC, such like Toda VTEC Killer Camshafts.

Last edited:

SiRCRX

500 RPM

SiRCRX

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Entering 'defend' mode.
Deploying new 'squad' for defend

Get a life .....

vtecmaniac

Known Member

vtecmaniac

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
ahhhhhh confirm this scomatic & harmony is the same dumbass,!!!!.......shit!!!! oh..no this guy sakit jiwa laaa......

bro!!! people can check ur IP ADRESS laaaaa!!!

vtecmaniac

Known Member

vtecmaniac

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
Harmony said:
huh!? not remove the sticker! Remove the VTEC solenoid! Be serious abit ok? Remove it you need the special camshafts and all components necessary to remove VTEC, such like Toda VTEC Killer Camshafts.

remove VTEC ur ass la bro!!!do u really no wat vtec is all abt?.....need an explanation?.....ahhhh waste my time.......................scomatic...go back to ur toyota forum.........!!!!!!!hayata become autaman!!!!

scomatic

2,000 RPM

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
vtecmaniac said:
remove VTEC ur ass la bro!!!do u really no wat vtec is all abt?.....need an explanation?.....ahhhh waste my time.......................scomatic...go back to ur toyota forum.........!!!!!!!hayata become autaman!!!!
Harmony don't fight with them la.

Vtexmaniac please read:
http://hondaswap.com/engine-building/vtec-killer-cams-31535/
http://www.toda-racing.jp/product/onemake_e/b16/b16-05.html
http://www.modyourcar.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=8_56&products_id=2439

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just outside my house compound at PJS 9/10 Sunway, 2nd september (due to no space...hv to park outside lol). That morning found out that all my sport rims (4 pcs) missing. Damn it! My advice, install good shock+motion sensor on your car. Now, i have install 2 shock+1 motion sensor at my fish. Damn sensitive!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience