cheap fun drinking joints......

jeffblazed

Nov 7, 2004
any reccomendations...........other then the uncle lim food court...any cool drinking joints...this are for my tourist buddies from vietnam...who are coming down here next month...they drink beer like horse la day and night la....so any reccomendation for pubs or clubs that sell cheap beers.....

kelvio

Jan 16, 2005
www.geocities.com
hmmm i think vietnam ppl like san migule beer
cheep beer: like sakura guy said chinese restaurants
food+ beer+ aircond - chic = save $$$
beer + aircond + alot chic - food = $$$ with wings

kelvio

Jan 16, 2005
www.geocities.com
woops hehehe typo error and brain disfunction hehehe

ryan05

May 5, 2006
perhaps can go to minimarket and get a few boxes of beer n head to the nearest park can save even more............

Duke Red

Jul 27, 2005
Earth
depends on your definition of cheap and what you drink. also depends on if you want there to be hostesses. most places serve decently priced beer during happy hour. cheap basically means you can rule out most of the happening spots in KL. here are some places in pj:

1) Sava - uptown
2) Gathering - Phileo Damansara
3) Samantha's - uptown
4) Faith - Hartamas
5) Slippery Seniorita's ( I feel to see any hispanic element though) - The Curve

Just off the top of my head lah.

jeffblazed

Nov 7, 2004
Duke Red said:
depends on your definition of cheap and what you drink. also depends on if you want there to be hostesses. most places serve decently priced beer during happy hour. cheap basically means you can rule out most of the happening spots in KL. here are some places in pj:

1) Sava - uptown
2) Gathering - Phileo Damansara
3) Samantha's - uptown
4) Faith - Hartamas
5) Slippery Seniorita's ( I feel to see any hispanic element though) - The Curve

Just off the top of my head lah.
thanks la bro...how about pricing per jugs....

Duke Red

Jul 27, 2005
Earth
jeffblazed said:
thanks la bro...how about pricing per jugs....
Can't really remember the exact prices ler but they will be around RM 30 - RM 40 during happy hour.

1) Sava (Uptown - same row as RHB. it's the row behind The Ship)
Been a few months since I've been there. It's pretty big and they have an in house group that performs. They sing Chinese songs ler. The girls there are okkk only lah IMO.

2) Gathering (Phileo Damansara - next to Peyton's place, can't remember which block)
I've been going there pretty often of late because it's close to where I stay. The girls there are pretty hot. As for drinks, they have a house specialty which losely translated in English is called, "7 steps drunk". It comprises of beer, chinese wine, asam and something else lah. That's what I drink each time I go there ler. They serve it in a huge Chinese flask and pour it into bowls for you to drink. A package of 2 flasks costs about RM 88. 1 flask will fill around 8 bowls so it's pretty decently priced when you think of it. As I said before ler, the girls are pretty hot and lucky for me, a couple of them speak decent English (my canto not so good lah).

3) Samantha's (Uptown - same row as the old party box. Opposite SMDU)
It's pretty packed even on week days. There's a pool table where the winner stays. Girls are decent looking but it's a little more dodgy than some of the other places I've mentioned

4) Faith (Hartamas - same row as Souled Out)
Used to be a darters pub. Since then they've hired girls and the place is pretty packed during happy hour. The girls are quite fun but ok looking only lah to me.

5) Slippery Senioritas (Curve - next to TGIF)
The most expensive place of the lot. Girls are pretty hot but there is one outstanding one. First met her during her M-Bar (Phileo Damansara) days. Not only are the girls working there hot but those walking around the area are also pretty darn chun. Good place to go if you want to really exercise your eyes. There is also a place called 'Laundry' further down. It doesn't have girls lah but those that frequent the place are quite hot. It's not cheap though.

6) Joey's Place (Tmn Megah - hard to explain exactly where lah as there is no landmark. erm... if you are on the LDP coming from Subang, turn off at the 2nd turning into Tmn Megah (where Prudential is... first turning will be where fatty crab is, so take the 2nd). follow the road until it bends to the left. it's located on the left hand side then)
I've only been once but the girls there are pretty open. It belongs to a friend of a friend. The girls there are quite attractive and they are pretty touchy as well. Not a place to bring your girlfriend for sure. A couple of pool tables are the only other entertainment there.

7) Tower (Tmn Megah - same row as Joey's but located at the corner)
Belongs to my friends uncle. Girls are pretty happening as well and the place is quite large. I was introduced the the regulars there who can drink buckets! Each time I go, confirm mabuk.

There you have my reviews mate. If I remember any other place, I'll tell you lah. Since your friends are tourists here, you may want to take them to The Curve or Hartamas lah, more to see. If it's just drinking then the other places are cheaper.

All the places I listed have women. If you want to go other places, that's a different story lah.

jeffblazed

Nov 7, 2004
Duke Red said:
Can't really remember the exact prices ler but they will be around RM 30 - RM 40 during happy hour.

1) Sava (Uptown - same row as RHB. it's the row behind The Ship)
Been a few months since I've been there. It's pretty big and they have an in house group that performs. They sing Chinese songs ler. The girls there are okkk only lah IMO.

2) Gathering (Phileo Damansara - next to Peyton's place, can't remember which block)
I've been going there pretty often of late because it's close to where I stay. The girls there are pretty hot. As for drinks, they have a house specialty which losely translated in English is called, "7 steps drunk". It comprises of beer, chinese wine, asam and something else lah. That's what I drink each time I go there ler. They serve it in a huge Chinese flask and pour it into bowls for you to drink. A package of 2 flasks costs about RM 88. 1 flask will fill around 8 bowls so it's pretty decently priced when you think of it. As I said before ler, the girls are pretty hot and lucky for me, a couple of them speak decent English (my canto not so good lah).

3) Samantha's (Uptown - same row as the old party box. Opposite SMDU)
It's pretty packed even on week days. There's a pool table where the winner stays. Girls are decent looking but it's a little more dodgy than some of the other places I've mentioned

4) Faith (Hartamas - same row as Souled Out)
Used to be a darters pub. Since then they've hired girls and the place is pretty packed during happy hour. The girls are quite fun but ok looking only lah to me.

5) Slippery Senioritas (Curve - next to TGIF)
The most expensive place of the lot. Girls are pretty hot but there is one outstanding one. First met her during her M-Bar (Phileo Damansara) days. Not only are the girls working there hot but those walking around the area are also pretty darn chun. Good place to go if you want to really exercise your eyes. There is also a place called 'Laundry' further down. It doesn't have girls lah but those that frequent the place are quite hot. It's not cheap though.

6) Joey's Place (Tmn Megah - hard to explain exactly where lah as there is no landmark. erm... if you are on the LDP coming from Subang, turn off at the 2nd turning into Tmn Megah (where Prudential is... first turning will be where fatty crab is, so take the 2nd). follow the road until it bends to the left. it's located on the left hand side then)
I've only been once but the girls there are pretty open. It belongs to a friend of a friend. The girls there are quite attractive and they are pretty touchy as well. Not a place to bring your girlfriend for sure. A couple of pool tables are the only other entertainment there.

7) Tower (Tmn Megah - same row as Joey's but located at the corner)
Belongs to my friends uncle. Girls are pretty happening as well and the place is quite large. I was introduced the the regulars there who can drink buckets! Each time I go, confirm mabuk.

There you have my reviews mate. If I remember any other place, I'll tell you lah. Since your friends are tourists here, you may want to take them to The Curve or Hartamas lah, more to see. If it's just drinking then the other places are cheaper.

All the places I listed have women. If you want to go other places, that's a different story lah.
thankyou very much la bro......for the info..any joints near kl or bukit bintang cause i think they might be staying some where around kl......

whats d diff between rwd and normal rims? i went to a shop just now and the tauke say normal rims cannot use on a rwd...can anyone explain?