Cheap Brand New GPS Navigation System - Big Boy's Toy

All Other Stuff

Cheap Brand New GPS Navigation System - Big Boy's Toy

PapaBear737

Known Member
May 25, 2006
hello dude:itsme:,

juz bought 2 units from PaPaBeAr!!!nice knowing u...for u guyz outside..if u r looking for a worth buying GPS..this is a perfect place 2 get ur brand NEW GPS...it looks great in my car n help me a lot esp in KL area (aku hancusss skit jln2 kt KL ni..)...i'd tried to use my GPS on my way back to JOHOR..n it can find my hometown even my hometown is very2 'KEPEQ'...(means jauh ke dlam la...)hehehe..now addicted to play wid my GPS at home..hahaha...so thx again to seller..nice doin business wid ya..ENJOY SMALL(utk dak2 K-Car)...:driver:...hopefully can do some other trade next tyme...cheers!:itsme:
Yo Silverfox!

Awwww.... You made my tears go down my cheecks... hua hua hua!! Thank you for your kind words good sir! Glad to hear the good news.... Since your working place is near to my place, hit me up if you want to lepak2 or go yamcha / yam seng!

I will be waiting for your next order.... :biggrin:

Taking Care....

PapaBear :biggrin:

Bump:
Hmmmm...still thinking to get this GPS or not to get..hurmmmm:rolleyes:
Hello Jai...

I wonder whats the hold up? :briggin: Still not sure? Call me up dude... I will show you the demo unit. If you still thinking whether to buy or not, that is fine with me. But have a look at the demo unit first. Tak beli tak per... Come to my area...
:biggrin:

Bump:
sure will get dis :rofl: :rofl:
but get a money 1st la haha :thefinger: :proud:
Yo bai...

I will be waiting for your group buy... Hope any time soon... :biggrin:

Thanks..

PapaBear

Jai_RS

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Kemaman
Aiseymen Papa,sorry to ask U again..what brand is this GPS?

PapaBear737

Known Member
May 25, 2006
Aiseymen Papa,sorry to ask U again..what brand is this GPS?
Fwaahhh Jai...

I bet you are a branded person. :biggrin: This GPS is not a branded one. But it could load Garmin and IGO GPS software.... and with a little know how, you could load other GPS software too..

You could say this is Cap Ayam... Doesn't bother me cuz it could do more than a branded GPS. See first la the demo unit.

Thank you... Taking care...

Jai_RS

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Kemaman
Fwaahhh Jai...

I bet you are a branded person. :biggrin: This GPS is not a branded one. But it could load Garmin and IGO GPS software.... and with a little know how, you could load other GPS software too..

You could say this is Cap Ayam... Doesn't bother me cuz it could do more than a branded GPS. See first la the demo unit.

Thank you... Taking care...

No lah..Dont take it serious mr PApa..:wavey:

where does this demo unit located?

bai30691

Known Member
Mar 28, 2009
KL
u should happy woo GB alredy got 8 people wanna buy...
not include me :rofl: :rofl:
i got money i will buy then need to wait 1 more :proud: :proud:

PapaBear737

Known Member
May 25, 2006
No lah..Dont take it serious mr PApa..:wavey:

where does this demo unit located?
I could meet you somewhere in Subang / Putraheights / Shah Alam area. Give me a buzz @ 013 773 4733 if you like to meet.

Thanks Jai. I'll be waiting for your call.

Bump:
u should happy woo GB alredy got 8 people wanna buy...
not include me :rofl: :rofl:
i got money i will buy then need to wait 1 more :proud: :proud:
Ok Bai...

Waiting for your GB.

Thanks..

PapaBear

silverfox

Known Member
Dec 5, 2005
Yo Silverfox!

Awwww.... You made my tears go down my cheecks... hua hua hua!! Thank you for your kind words good sir! Glad to hear the good news.... Since your working place is near to my place, hit me up if you want to lepak2 or go yamcha / yam seng!

I will be waiting for your next order.... :biggrin:

Taking Care....

PapaBear :biggrin:

PapaBear
huhuhuhuu...sure...i'll give u a call!!!im still workin 2 find another buyer...huahuahua...guyz out there..its not about the brand...its about the practicability...!!!y should u spend more than rm1k to buy a same product which only cost u not less than rm500...hurry up guyz!!:biggrin::itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme:

PapaBear737

Known Member
May 25, 2006
Yeah yeah!... hurry up!

bai30691

Known Member
Mar 28, 2009
KL
WOW dis stuff so nice :proud: :proud:
im no sesat anymore now haha :proud: :rofl:

grab 1 n sure satisfied :itsme: :itsme:

Bump: WOW dis stuff so nice :proud: :proud:

PapaBear737

Known Member
May 25, 2006
WOW dis stuff so nice :proud: :proud:

Bump: WOW dis stuff so nice :proud: :proud:

Thank you Bai!

Nice ride you got there... RX8 with some mods! You lucky *$@!@$*!!! Bertuah punya budak! :biggrin:

So, any questions or concern, please give me a call any time any day... Kalau ndak bawak aku naik kete ngko pun bleh gak... hehehe..

Peace!

PapaBear...

PapaBear737

Known Member
May 25, 2006
Hello All,

I would like to convey my gratitude towards Andrew and his RX8 fullamak gangs.... 10 hacked units COD at 3 Two Square in SS14 during their TT sessions.

I was drooling with my jaw open wide and speechless when I see your rides. Should have taken some photos to jack off before going to sleep... :biggrin:

All of you guys were down to earth even driving a real performance car. If I were you guys, I'd be lansi oledi... I think thats why I still cant get my nice ride. :biggrin:

Andrew, Hans, Danny, Hatim, Kent, Bai (lucky &@%#^@!) and that funny guy (dont know his name lar... shy to ask) to name a few.

Again, many thanks for your support. Please call me any time of the day and night if you have any questions or concerns.

Hope you guys had a wonderful midnight run! :driver: Eyes on the road! Not on the GPS all the time... :biggrin:

Peace!

PapaBear

:itsme:

Bump: Hello All,

I would like to convey my gratitude towards Andrew and his RX8 fullamak gangs.... 10 hacked units COD at 3 Two Square in SS14 during their TT sessions.

I was drooling with my jaw open wide and speechless when I see your rides. Should have taken some photos to jack off before going to sleep... :biggrin:

All of you guys were down to earth even driving a real performance car. If I were you guys, I'd be lansi oledi... I think thats why I still cant get my nice ride. :biggrin:

Andrew, Hans, Danny, Hatim, Kent, Bai (lucky &@%#^@!) and that funny guy (dont know his name lar... shy to ask) to name a few.

Again, many thanks for your support. Please call me any time of the day and night if you have any questions or concerns.

Hope you guys had a wonderful midnight run! :driver: Eyes on the road! Not on the GPS all the time... :biggrin:

Peace!

PapaBear

:itsme:

MiOKu

Known Member
Oct 27, 2005
bro...
i wan one unit...
when can cod...
is it possible if i cod tomolo???...at shah alam proton??

PapaBear737

Known Member
May 25, 2006
bro...
i wan one unit...
when can cod...
is it possible if i cod tomolo???...at shah alam proton??
Mioku!

My thousand apologies for the late reply. Thanks for calling me. I am setting up your hacked unit. See you at Subang Parade in an hour. :biggrin:

PapaBear

Bump: Thank you to Mioku for your support. One unit COD at Subang Parade.

Give me a buzz if need me.

PapaBear

Bump: Thank you to Mioku for your support. One unit COD at Subang Parade.

Give me a buzz if need me.

PapaBear

Bump: Thanks to Ajue for your support. One more unit COD.

Bump: Thanks to Ajue for your support. One more unit COD.

Bump: Due to the overwhelming support, we are officially out of stock. Next stock will be coming in soon.

Thank you again.

Please call / PM for any questions or concerns.

PapaBear

Bump: Due to the overwhelming support, we are officially out of stock. Next stock will be coming in soon.

Thank you again.

Please call / PM for any questions or concerns.

PapaBear

MiOKu

Known Member
Oct 27, 2005
yo papa bear...
wonderful meeting u...
guys this is one hell of a friendly and helpful seller....
nice doing business with u....
and the product is great too.. really value for money...

will help u promote it to my friends...