Challenge! Prices of R32 GTR

todak

Sep 29, 2006
hi ,for studennt AP or personal AP car can be any age. i bring my last year, car 1990.

Mar 19, 2009
[PIMPIN];3473320 said:
Was this R32 GTR green in color?
Hi guys,
I'm new here :wavey:
Just curious, how many GTR32 owner in this forum?
Pimpin, where and when did you see the green R32GTR? Was it for sale?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Is there a V-Spec R32GTR in the first place?
Wow. I didnt know about it.

Btw, i thought to import cars in, the car has to be within 5 years old from date of production?

Is student AP different in this case?
Yeah, there is even an R32GTR V-Spec II which is the only R32 GTR variant to come with Brembos from factory and these were introduced in 1994.

Hi guys,
I'm new here :wavey:
Just curious, how many GTR32 owner in this forum?
Pimpin, where and when did you see the green R32GTR? Was it for sale?
AllPors,

Welcome to the forums. Can't remember, I guess it was through friends of friends. Was owned by same guy from new but he wanted 140k which I felt was too much.

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hi guys.
Saw this BABY on mudah.com.my.

Going for RM95k.

Is it possible to find a R32GTR around the region of 50k to 60k? :D
NICE! :love: Bulging bonnet must be hiding something special....

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
yeah.. an engine. :rofl:
Aisehman, here also got people loyar buruk wan.....:hmmmm:

Usually, bulging bonnets are there to accomodate 'taller' engines or high-mounted turbos...:wavey:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
There is 1 GTR33 asking for RM85k over in Sabah, but no idea what is the year model it is...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Bump: There is 1 GTR33 asking for RM85k over in Sabah, but no idea what is the year model it is...:confused: :confused: :confused:

fast

Known Member
May 19, 2005
PJ
any idea where is this legendary R32 can1 .... owner still driving or this car or already R.I.P.
miss those inline 6 and rare bodykits

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

based on my search... there are currently one GTR32 white for sale in Johor... any bro ave view this car ... condition... body works... history... or ...etc... asking around 140k.... :hmmmm: real rare piece ... butto high

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
[PIMPIN];3473819 said:
AllPors,

Welcome to the forums. Can't remember, I guess it was through friends of friends. Was owned by same guy from new but he wanted 140k which I felt was too much.

Aaaaaahh... I think I just bought the said green 32GT-R.. ehehehe

Green is not it's original colour, formerly it was KH2 Gunmetal grey..

It is owned by the same guy since it was imported to Malaysia back in 1993, hence I'm only the 2nd owner.. And it was sold to me recently but waaaaaay be low the 140k asking price a few years ago.. hehehe

The best part is, the car is an original Nismo edition BNR32.. :driver:

Last edited:

kukureja

May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
any idea where is this legendary R32 can1 .... owner still driving or this car or already R.I.P.
miss those inline 6 and rare bodykits

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

based on my search... there are currently one GTR32 white for sale in Johor... any bro ave view this car ... condition... body works... history... or ...etc... asking around 140k.... :hmmmm: real rare piece ... butto high
Think Low still has it CAN 1...at Speed Syndicate in Sunway.....but nor mroe running condition i guess:)

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Aisehman, here also got people loyar buruk wan.....:hmmmm:

Usually, bulging bonnets are there to accomodate 'taller' engines or high-mounted turbos...:wavey:

Hmm.. hinting of what's to come eh bro? I'm expecting a 'suggestive bulge' on ur bonnet soon.. :biggrin:

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
I was quite close with one of the managers of TCM, on one occasion he told me that there is only one R33 GTR in kk and behold, just a couple months later it was up for sale at around the 80ks region. Nobody knows who owns it previously though so somehow it might be just in KK for a couple months. However, from the time the TCM manager told me to now, it was 3 years ago, i am suprised if according to you guys it is up for sale again.

On another note, if you browse mudah alot, you will notice that the same blue R33 GTR is featured in a KK workshop that does 4X4 conversion. So, why would a R33 GTR do a 4x4 conversion? Although gambar could be hiasan only, i am just suprised at the coincidence.

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
The buyer is perodua agent and now JV open a workshop. The car when for a drag competition not long ago and secure 3rd placing. He told us that he boosted to 1.5bar that day. everything was standard.
The car was up for sale by a car dealer for RM75K cash and can runding summore since the has no AP. (1st owner is TYT relative). Unable to get bank loan, I opt for GTT which i bought from same dealer. After the drag race, the 2nd owner wanted to jack up the price and trying to sell for RM110K.

There are few R33GTR in KK and the blue 1 is not the only one. However, many most of them mellow down. Many players are settling down enjoying their sofa and astro!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’re more than sure that you’ve asked yourself a question like this at some point; how much does the “X” car cost in other countries? Well, we decided to try to answer that question for the “Z” car, aka the Nissan 350Z which is available in most countries. For time’s sake, we searched for the price of the entry-level (standard equipment differs in each country) Nissan 350Z in 23 markets all over the world converting prices...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience