certain 2nd hand spare parts being banned...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Used parts dealers to discuss list of banned items with Miti

again meh?

good news to accompany this set of news eh?

http://www.mmail.com.my/content/54540-over-5-million-vehicles-malaysia-aged-more-10-years

i replaced my upper control arm with a brand new "asahi" brand oem replacement but 1 week later, had creaking noise whenever suspension had any form of travel. am still having it till now. can they quarantee that the minority still will have access to readily available, reasonably priced, quality spareparts after they cut off supply to 2nd hand spare parts?

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
whats new?

u see some car accidents over the news they create another thing (after it happened, as usual)!!

u see bas accidents over the news they create another thing (as usual again, after it happened)!!

u see flash flood around town, they will say this is BLAH BLAH BLAH & BLAHness..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
only happens in bolehland..

:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi what could possibly cause the vibration to Perdana V6 during acceleration and braking? The vibration is felt during mild acceleration as well as light braking only. No vibration is felt during hard driving and braking.
I have replaced the front brake set, both lower arms, as well as both driveshafts. It still happens. What else?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience