Celica GTS vs. RX8

Turbulence

Known Member
Apr 7, 2009
yea man...did tried with the rx8 few times....they are fast! nice outlook n good in handling...but it still depends on whats da mod of the car n the balls size of the driver...i did tried with them when my car is stock, and it seems like the dc5 can overtake the stock rx 8 when the vtec kicks! hehe....

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
Ha ha ha ha...:biggrin::biggrin: Very interesting topic for discussion, later dun no wat other car will get involve?? ha ha ha..:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yea man...did tried with the rx8 few times....they are fast! nice outlook n good in handling...but it still depends on whats da mod of the car n the balls size of the driver...i did tried with them when my car is stock, and it seems like the dc5 can overtake the stock rx 8 when the vtec kicks! hehe....
Lolz! So, I guess DC5 wins hands down...actually once awhile having a test with other cars is fun..comparing both different brands in terms of stock performance...:top:

Ha ha ha ha...:biggrin::biggrin: Very interesting topic for discussion, later dun no wat other car will get involve?? ha ha ha..:biggrin:
Next will be SEG Vs RX-8 liao lolz! Anyone has any experience on this? But I have to say, my fren's SEG 4AGE smoked a Celica GT-S. and yet it was his gf driving lolz!. :rofl:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
S15 will be the next:biggrin:

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
Next will be SEG Vs RX-8 liao lolz! Anyone has any experience on this? But I have to say, my fren's SEG 4AGE smoked a Celica GT-S. and yet it was his gf driving lolz!. :rofl:
Huh....SEG 4AGE!!!! girl driver :congrats: Bro SF, beware later Keiichi will come too..:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Huh....SEG 4AGE!!!! girl driver :congrats: Bro SF, beware later Keiichi will come too..:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Lolz! Ya, I was amaze that SEG 4AGE smoked a Celica GT-S. My fren has very big balls...removed speed cut can go up to 220km/h and even bloody smoke a 350Z with speedcut as well. I really :adore: 'kao tao' to him :congrats:

Keiichi come I guess even if he drives a stock BLM can smoke me adi lolz! In my stock car adi lolz!

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
Really "Kao Tao":adore:....Can u let me know wat Number Plate of ur fren car so next time saw that car I make a U turn first..!!! ha ha ha...:biggrin::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Really "Kao Tao":adore:....Can u let me know wat Number Plate of ur fren car so next time saw that car I make a U turn first..!!! ha ha ha...:biggrin::biggrin:
Lolz! Seriously, I seldom meet up with him or hang out with him but he is staying somewhere in Puchong. So, I dunno his number plate lolz! Only regconise his car by his rare aftermarket sport rims and smoke headlamp.

Your car 285HP can smoke 4AGE easily lar bro...lolz! No need to U-Turn or you plan to make a 180 Degrees U-Turn and drive in a reverse direction after smoking him? :rofl:

Last edited:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
I just get 289whp only.. ^^ :flute:
on what boost level??

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

hi guys!....seems like dc5 involve in the topic...hehe.....:)
driving DC5 ka??

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

just curious, on what RPM vtec kicks in n' how to differentiate stock and type R DC5s??:hmmmm:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Just simply pick 2 or more pairs of cars and test will be fine. Then can say which model is faster but not who is faster. But I think if got chance to test with the fastest one is sort of lucky and being given face too. Maybe a joint TT will be ok. I don't mind to sponsor a TT session. Hopefully mid april will have time to arrange it else looking at Jun 2010. I bet both cars will have less than 4 meters different in 0-400. More than 1/2 a lamp post can consider win and more than 3/4 tiang is consider smoked :rofl: But must secretly do it la. I worry someone who has 1000hp supra standing aside laughing or yawning :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just simply pick 2 or more pairs of cars and test will be fine. Then can say which model is faster but not who is faster. But I think if got chance to test with the fastest one is sort of lucky and being given face too. Maybe a joint TT will be ok. I don't mind to sponsor a TT session. Hopefully mid april will have time to arrange it else looking at Jun 2010. I bet both cars will have less than 4 meters different in 0-400. More than 1/2 a lamp post can consider win and more than 3/4 tiang is consider smoked :rofl: But must secretly do it la. I worry someone who has 1000hp supra standing aside laughing or yawning :rofl:
Ahh...I saw one if I didn't remember wrongly is 1000HP Light blue Supra. If you are a fan of Hypertune Mag, I think it was featured in December Issue. Very nice Supra. I have seen the car at Miss Hypertune 2009 event. MIST Club. Very nice car...

When gonna have that TT, would love to see those races 0 - 400. Shud be fun..lolz! 1000HP Supra might not laugh but smoked those who were racing there lolz! Set a date, would love to see the race..

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
Ahh...I saw one if I didn't remember wrongly is 1000HP Light blue Supra. If you are a fan of Hypertune Mag, I think it was featured in December Issue. Very nice Supra. I have seen the car at Miss Hypertune 2009 event. MIST Club. Very nice car...

When gonna have that TT, would love to see those races 0 - 400. Shud be fun..lolz! 1000HP Supra might not laugh but smoked those who were racing there lolz! Set a date, would love to see the race..
I view this car before at Sepang during Super GT Race last year!!! Is't this monster??:thrasher:

Attachments

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
how about the orange fat cat :rofl: It is also a monster, maybe now got more than 1000 :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

why my car in low around 1000rpm not stable and the engine "semput",and at high rpm won't happen like this.i have change plug,but just can hold 2 months only after that start back again,

anyone can help?TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience