Celica GTS vs. RX8

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
Yes, someday surely will have the chance to meet & have a drink. Like some motorshows event or race. Can meet at such events. :biggrin: Or when u plan to come down to KL for holiday hehe!

Really wanna have a closer look at your nice celica. Agree with you, just a discussion and comparisons between 2 cars.
Ha ha Bro SF, sure, our member here have plan to go Track Day at Sepang:burnout:, but not yet decide when. Hope that time we can meet if u r interesting to join. OK?:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
u can have a race with our 7th gen celica jacky's car.......as to my knowledge fastest one among the 7th gen in msia....
i reckon that ride got SC or BOT, right ir1z?

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Ha ha Bro SF, sure, our member here have plan to go Track Day at Sepang:burnout:, but not yet decide when. Hope that time we can meet if u r interesting to join. OK?:biggrin::biggrin:
track day will be good!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I don't have a DC5. Never tested with FD2R yet.

My throttle already touched the floor during cornering at the outer corner (right lane got slow moving car), what else I can do to improve the speed?

Anyway, this is a celica thread discussing about which is faster thing :biggrin: See when my butt will itchy and ask for a test. Who win, have to sponsor a cup of iced chocolate :biggrin:
Hmm? You said you personally tested DC5 with RX-8? Friend's car?
Ice chocolate enough to cover the petrol and pressuring the tyres or not lolz! Ask for something better ma hehe! :wink:

u can have a race with our 7th gen celica jacky's car.......as to my knowledge fastest one among the 7th gen in msia....
Is he one of ZTH member? any pictures?

Celica Track Day? I don't own a celica wor..can join arr? Maybe I'll just be a spectator will do if you guys don't mind. Would love to see celica kakis on track.

i reckon that ride got SC or BOT, right ir1z?

track day will be good!

Let's go together and meet up. :biggrin:

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
Celica Track Day? I don't own a celica wor..can join arr? Maybe I'll just be a spectator will do if you guys don't mind. Would love to see celica kakis on track.

Let's go together and meet up. :biggrin:

:wavey: Dun worry, I means track day for fun, not only Celica nia...:smokin: coz my member SP hear also mix, impreza...Evo....good enough...:biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Our celica club ..the most fastest is Jacky... 3xxwhp++...
Wao....Strong Machine!!:top: appreciated!!!:elefant:

Last edited by a moderator:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
the TS went missing after his first post... :rofl:

ir1z

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008
jacky's car using BOT....he burned the engine once on track, but rebuilt it back to be a bigger monster if im not mistaken....dont think he is in ZTH though

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:wavey: Dun worry, I means track day for fun, not only Celica nia...:smokin: coz my member SP hear also mix, impreza...Evo....good enough...:biggrin::biggrin:
Lolz! I'm only driving a normal sedan car. Will surely lose out to all those cars lolz! Maybe, I'll just go as spectator and meet up with u. Really admire your car :wink:

jacky's car using BOT....he burned the engine once on track, but rebuilt it back to be a bigger monster if im not mistaken....dont think he is in ZTH though
Wow...2ZZ-GTE :stoned: 300HP+ :banghead:

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
Oh ya,....Thanks u Veilsideboyz:knuddel:..My using 3S-GTE.
1.0bar achieved 285bhp (Test with Speed Indicator), hi hi...not sure cun bo??
urs? Dyno result to get 289whp?

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
Lolz! I'm only driving a normal sedan car. Will surely lose out to all those cars lolz! Maybe, I'll just go as spectator and meet up with u. Really admire your car :wink:

Thank u.....Sedan Car also can joint, but target aim to urself lah, no need fight with high horse car wat? right,just for fun bro!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Wow...2ZZ-GTE :stoned: 300HP+ :banghead:
Possible, even 1.8 ZZT engine BOT just suitable forging part matching & boost 1.3 to 1.5 bar
I think 3XXwhp no problem..:smokin: