Cefiro Club

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
topui11 said:
this has becoming more of otai thread with A32 and A33...
.cabutsss....... hehehe
hehe, u right. aku lak tak cabut, can read oni aaa, blurpp blurpp

RachelAgl

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
N.S. Malaysia
bdin said:
hehe, u right. aku lak tak cabut, can read oni aaa, blurpp blurpp
I don't think any frequent forumer should feel out of place here...

Anyone can contribute their opinion/experiences ...

Only thing...now the A31 owners are keeping quiet that's why there were no discussion on A31s... :tee:

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
this thread is not limited to A32 and A33 only....

just happened that the A31 sifu just keep away..... :biggrin:

They are sifu cos most A31 in Msia are really moded kaw kaw... salute to them.... :tee:

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
KL
Visit site
anyone seen a A32 or A33 drift..
can some one do it?...
i want to see...
but please be careful:P

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
I think if you see one A32 or A33 coming to you side way, don't stand there and watch.....just run as fast as you can! hahahahahahaa

RachelAgl

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
N.S. Malaysia
0123 said:
anyone seen a A32 or A33 drift..
can some one do it?...
i want to see...
but please be careful:P
Seriously, you can't drift with a front wheel drive...

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
RachelAgl said:
Seriously, you can't drift with a front wheel drive...
fuh!!... clap clap clap! thank you for making that point bro! hehehe.. :D

anyway, i was having a drink last nite, around 9pm near my place and there's this group of civic guys.... talking about drifting their civic... pergh.. they said RWD drifting is not real drifting... and Civic is the best platform for drift... i keep quite only but i was laughing like hell inside! hehehe

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
topui11 said:
fuh!!... clap clap clap! thank you for making that point bro! hehehe.. :D

anyway, i was having a drink last nite, around 9pm near my place and there's this group of civic guys.... talking about drifting their civic... pergh.. they said RWD drifting is not real drifting... and Civic is the best platform for drift... i keep quite only but i was laughing like hell inside! hehehe
i tot civic is FWD??

u didnt challenge them meh??? :biggrin:

Gandalf

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
I know why..

Must've been a bunch a youngsters watching one too many Initial D liao. You know? The episode with the red EG racing with Tok Hoi's 86.

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
dream...if not mistaken, viswork is in JB. its a long way for us. but if u really goin to try it...let us know the results.

anyway topui...if i were u...i would do the same thing. just keep quiet and remember their face + cars...its really funny that they wanna drift with their civic...somemore say its the best platform for drifting. they really have no idea what is drifting all about.

0123, pls do not ever try to drift with ur A32...unless u r lookin to dump ur car. if yes, dont drift also. sell it cheap cheap to Gandalf...hehehe

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Viswork

Bro...I ask liao. The Johor shop is distirbutor punya shop.
They have a tuning workshop in Puchong. I'll check it out when I'm back later this week. (In Brunei now)

I think FWD can do pseudo drifting la.....but it will be very funny and no much fun in it.
RWD can drift with very little effort and still come out of an apex like hero....FWD will surely see a sweaty driver behind the wheel....hhhhh Sorry la...but true...

So again, if u see A32/33 coming side way, it's not drifting in style....it's call totally lost control...

ongteckweng said:
dream...if not mistaken, viswork is in JB. its a long way for us. but if u really goin to try it...let us know the results.

anyway topui...if i were u...i would do the same thing. just keep quiet and remember their face + cars...its really funny that they wanna drift with their civic...somemore say its the best platform for drifting. they really have no idea what is drifting all about.

0123, pls do not ever try to drift with ur A32...unless u r lookin to dump ur car. if yes, dont drift also. sell it cheap cheap to Gandalf...hehehe

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
KL
Visit site
hey guys erm how to attach file..
teach me pls
i wanna attach a gif file.
n about drifting again lol
but sad la the A31 can drift A32 onwards cannot liau :(
convert A32 to FR lol..
anyway brought the topic up for fun hehe :P
but last time ppl drift with FF le long ago lol
any guys PM me ur details if u want to be contacted for any TT or occasion.
thx :P

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
KL
Visit site
that time u guys met up what language did u all speak?
cantonese,mandarin? or english.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any good shows on TV you can recommend about cars? I saw a good one that is coming soon to discovery called Chop Shop, where two guys remake wrecks and sell them on http://www.discoverychannel.co.uk/chopshop/ - it looks pretty good....any other ideas?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience