Cefiro Club

cwkm

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
PJ
Besides bak kut teh, there are some other side dishes as well.

1)Bak kut teh
2)Hainanese Stewed Lamb Ribs
3)Curry Pork Ribs
4)Stewed Pork Shank
5)Vinegar Trotters

Hahahaha... hei...why am I talking bout my dishes? This thread supposed to be bout our Cefiro gang, isn't it?! hahaha >=D

Man... can our gathering be held at night? like let's say around 10pm? lol...
Cheers!

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
cwkm said:
Besides bak kut teh, there are some other side dishes as well.

1)Bak kut teh
2)Hainanese Stewed Lamb Ribs
3)Curry Pork Ribs
4)Stewed Pork Shank
5)Vinegar Trotters

Hahahaha... hei...why am I talking bout my dishes? This thread supposed to be bout our Cefiro gang, isn't it?! hahaha >=D

Man... can our gathering be held at night? like let's say around 10pm? lol...
Cheers!
wei...have to respect our Muslim frens also la...hehehe
no prob cwkm...will reserve 2 for u...

btw, dream...my strut bar fits ngam ngam also. by Zenden. try ask Kent20...hes selling Zenden stuffs...value for money...hehehe

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
ho black widow...welcome mate...yeah, show us ur car la...hehe

forget to add...TT = teh tarik session...but our 1st session was burger session at burger king...hehehe

update:
1) RachelAgl x 2
2) ongteckweng x 2
3) cgui x 2
4) vk9 x 3
5) MancCell x 2
6) Dream.tent x 2
7) lawcc x 2
8) 0123 x 2 (reserved until Dec )
9) cwkm x 2

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
ongteckweng said:
hi Lawcc...by any chance u saw this rear halfcut....since u have so many contacts...hehehe
hehehe...after front half-cut, another project hah...rear half-cut now...ok ok ok, keep an eye for you.

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
ong.... combined the two half cut... u can have another cefiro already

RachelAgl

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
N.S. Malaysia
ongteckweng said:
guys...what do u all think about this one???
I think this one colour a bit dull...still prefer the cefiro in red...

...Also the ZTH.com can be at bottom or not??

...just my 2 cents...

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
simple is nice

Actually from my experience....
Anything that you want to stick on your car, it has to be simple and in large patches.
Else, it will come out like bird droppings!!! sorry about that....

So, Color is one thing, size is another....simple still beats all.

everyone cool?

RachelAgl said:

...just my 2 cents...

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
Welcome
vk9 said:
hey, bdin... welcome... nice ride man.... :smile:
ongteckweng said:
Hi Bdin...really nice ride u have there. welcome....hope to c ur ride 1 day.
vk9 and ong, thank you very much for the warm welcome.

Din Nismo and Bdin
RachelAgl said:
Hi Bdin...

Don't know whether you are the Din I missed at the last gathering at Berger King....
Topui told me Din Nismo was coming but I was on my way home already...otherwise can see your nice car personally...

Anyway,nice having you with us here...
Maybe one day we can make one convoy trip to the North and meet you guys from Pinang & Alor Stak... :tee:
Rachel, if he's a friend of Topui, I believe that is another guy, nick namely; Din Nismo. Despite people do call me Din, but I'm Bdin. Din Nismo is from KL, I'm in Kedah, but from Terengganu. Din's A31 is a skyfiro(R32+A31), mine is sportcefiro. :) this is not the first time people are mistaken me for Din.

Club name
RachelAgl said:
Maybe wait till we have our own website then can put... :cool: www.mycefiroclub.com. :cool:
...COOL...right???
I would propose; NICE (for Nissan Cefiro; NI+CE), or C.O.C. (Cefiro Owner's Club), thence, it'll become www.nice.com or www.coc.com for web.

Bak kut teh
ongteckweng said:
wei...have to respect our Muslim frens also la...hehehe
no prob cwkm...will reserve 2 for u...
You right bro Ong, I definitely don't eat bak kut teh. Sincerely speaking, I think(may be it just me) that's why (if you guys notice), mostly it is just among you cheering this post. not only muslims, but may be even hindus. I'm confident you guys didn't mean any offence, but stuff like these may stop people to 'sit' on a table. No wonder, you already have 2 cefiro clubs (although the other one specically named A31's), under one same roof (ZTH>Nissan). http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=38998&page=1
There are several names which are really typical for ZTH's Cefiro forum, likewise LyzardLaki and Space cowboy, could it be they are all just viewing to this thread rather than to reply? who knows.

Cefiro Club
anyway, as for the club, this is my post from the mentioned thread.
bdin said:
Spend a minute for moment of poundering. From wired, realize it to real world. Unite and commit, form a Cefiro club of Malaysia. Name it whatever NICE(Nissan Cefiro), C.O.C. (Cefiro Owner's Club), but the intent is to gather all cefiro riders, exchange ideas and knowledge, seek OEM parts, technical infos and tips from Nissan Japan, etc and etcs.

Thai's having theirs, nvermind, just take it positive, we're not copying them, we just starts our own. When it succesfully done, it surely feel good when; no matter where you go, somebody (having same ride) will flash you high beam, everyone knows everybody. when your car brokedown in the middle of no where, at least you'd feel safe to waive for help once you saw another cefiro is passing, most probably that you know, wherefrom? this club of course.
Cefiro-Thailand always manage to gather over 200 ceffys during each their annual meeting, I believe we are more or less at the same figure. Imagine someday, we have both countries Cefiro meeting, we could possibly gather more than 500 cefiros all together at one place, one time, have same ride, for a same interest with different plate number. There'll be a busy cross border day, ministery of tourism of both countries sure really pleased on this (good for sponsor).Have all moto-recreation activities done; drag, drift, car show,family contest etc etcs. Boy we should find and clear 1 airport for this, but just imagine the fun, friendship harvested from it, and most impostant thing; satisfaction given by our ride; CEFIRO.

Cefiro-Thailand annual meeting (2003)
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Bdin/gath30.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Bdin/gath27.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Bdin/gath26.jpg

Northern NISMOClub 1st gathering (2004)
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Bdin/3b11.jpg

Bdin
Easthern Cefiro,
NISMO Club-North Zone.

P/s: Abg Ali, we could still always actively be a Nissan Motor Club members, we will always be, it's just a double membership under still; one same roof; NISSAN. Likewise those politic-guys, there are MIC and MCA members, yet they are all under Barisan Nasional.
cheers,
Bdin

Last edited:

kelvin_goh999

Known Member
Jun 6, 2005
KL
Pls HELP....Idling problem with my Cefiro A31 RB20Turbo

Hi guys,

I juz bought a Cefiro A31 RB20Turbo. I got problem with the idling. The problem doesnt occur in the morning. But when I drive for a while and then I off the engine for about 15 to 20 minutes, I start again the engine, the idling becomes very low like n later soon the idling goes to 0 rpm and then the engine off if I dun press the fuel pedal. Juz curious what is the problem? I already change 6 new spark plugs but still the same.

Will it be the coil or wiring? Pls help. Thank you.

Kelvin

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
kelvin_goh999 said:
Hi guys,

I juz bought a Cefiro A31 RB20Turbo. I got problem with the idling. The problem doesnt occur in the morning. But when I drive for a while and then I off the engine for about 15 to 20 minutes, I start again the engine, the idling becomes very low like n later soon the idling goes to 0 rpm and then the engine off if I dun press the fuel pedal. Juz curious what is the problem? I already change 6 new spark plugs but still the same.

Will it be the coil or wiring? Pls help. Thank you.

Kelvin
try asking in this thread:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...?t=38998&page=1

think have more A31 owner there...however, from my previous turbo car i owed, this problem might have to do with: 1) Air flow sensor 2) Wiring...just try those sifus in that thread. hope ur prob will b solve asap. cheers mate

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
RachelAgl said:

...just my 2 cents...
totally agreed. :smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hybrid vehicles in general were designed from the offset to conserve more fuel by means of an electric engine or such. Therefore, tuning a hybrid for more power totally contradicts the original purpose. Nonetheless, when the hybrid in question is a Porsche, or a Cayenne Hybrid to be specific, you really can’t be blamed for wanting a little more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience