1. Hello! We've made major changes to both the Forums and Marketplace section recently. Please join the discussion and tell us your feedback! Read Here for urgent matters, send an email to forums@zerotohundred.com | Update: User Like count is back | Current Progress: Adding improvments to The Marketplace
    Dismiss Notice

Cefiro A33 engine upgrade

Discussion in 'Nissan' started by flamefox850, Jan 30, 2009.

1. flamefox850

flamefox850 Senior Member

Hi,

May i know, is there any engine options out there (chop shop of cos) that can be sumbat into Cefiro A33 3.0L V6 (the engine code is VQ30DE if not mistaken...is it ?) without or with very minor modification ? Be it NA or Turbo engine.

And what about the stock gearbox ? still can use or have to use from the upgrade engine ?

2. seizai

seizai Senior Member

a32 & a33 is different...

a33 many hv

a32 very hot nowday

3. Madrocky

Madrocky Senior Member

If u wan A33 hi-lo soft-hard adjustable suspension, kindly contact me at 012-2831013. I have a used set with good condition.

4. ongteckweng

ongteckweng Senior Member

for A33, u wont find anything higher than 3.0 from halfcut. they usually bring in 2.0 or 2.5 (some NEO engine)
    so, if u wanna "upgrade", go for VQ35DE! check out maxima.org as plenty of American did this conversion. if u r planning to downgrade the capacity, just buy a33 halfcuts n drops everything in n n can still sell ur 3.0 engine + g/box for good price

5. buana07

buana07 5 Year | Silver

i think wrong place to ask but wanna to ask all of otai.

1. Naza Ria. can or can`t naza ria be upgrade engine to RB20DET@RB26DETT:confused:

That all my question. thanks a lot

6. seizai

seizai Senior Member

so i see only VQ25de