~cefiro A31 owners forum~

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by space_cowboy@Jan 24 2005, 22:58

Btw, basis make up u can do to ur ride is dampers and rims. Like mine, at the moment is only damper n rims for the exterior and some interior only. I'm saving enuff money for conversion as well...

Wif only this, some one came up to me previous and ask me ''Ur car standard arr..?, u sure arr..?'' ( the face like hairan and terkejut ) (SKAGEE knows who)hehehehe..
i will be the second person to say,

ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE RUNNING STOCK STANDARD RB20E?

kekeke.... i cant recall Ah Fai group got Ceffy stock standard except mine :P

but i see your is more well kept than mine, jealous la...

pogo

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Originally posted by whatdamn@Jan 24 2005, 19:15
still looking for a cefiro la dammit...ish.

pogo, help me out ! hahha UGPM!
hi mike...

ur pm replied... :)

take k mike

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hello...

whatdamn, yup, im not saying totally that u wont be able to find a perfect condition a31. There is a few around, and most of them i think they wont sell it for another couple of years. With the budget/price you mention in ur earlier post. (RM20k below), i think those are the 89/90 models. Mine's a 91', and i paid RM27K for it. That was just only last year July 04. Remember, ceffy are in demands also nowadays. U better be quick. Happy searching... ;)

gwsallen, nope ur wrong, there is a stock ceffy around our group the SID's. Seems like its been a long time ur not with us. Like i mentioned before, there is someone came up to me and ask my car..that was in Sunway Food Court, while the Drift.com.my gathering...A few knew what happen that day..hahahahahaha.. :D :D :D

So guys...what new in the scene..?

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
space_cowboy,
dude, i've uped my budget to the 20k-30k range. in hopes of looking for a better conditioned one. thanks anyway for your suggestions guys. but still willing to hear more suggestions/nonsence/random stuff about this car :)

thanks.

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by whatdamn@Jan 25 2005, 12:12
thanks gwsallen,
will continue my hunt for that cefiro. :)
dont mention bro, anytime

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by space_cowboy@Jan 25 2005, 18:38
gwsallen, nope ur wrong, there is a stock ceffy around our group the SID's. Seems like its been a long time ur not with us. Like i mentioned before, there is someone came up to me and ask my car..that was in Sunway Food Court, while the Drift.com.my gathering...A few knew what happen that day..hahahahahaha.. :D :D :D
yah... been busy lately... hope i do not have anything clash for next ceffy gathering. looking forward to meet you guys too.

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hie..hie..hie..

whatdamn - try looking from the tan choong salesman. sometimes the might have some from owners who chanes their ceffies. then, be prepared for the price, bargain bro..

gwsallen - looking foward to meet u too..

cheers'

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by space_cowboy@Jan 26 2005, 11:01
hie..hie..hie..

whatdamn - try looking from the tan choong salesman. sometimes the might have some from owners who chanes their ceffies. then, be prepared for the price, bargain bro..

gwsallen - looking foward to meet u too..

cheers'
sorry to say this space cowboy, correct me if im wrong.

Whatdamn
going to Tan Chong will be my last option. I was told nissan taking care their own brand. so whoever buying new nissan and trade in their old nissan, they offer higher than car dealer outside. if to buy from tan chong i belief the price will be a little more expensive compare to car dealer outside. sorry to say this space cowboy, correct me if im wrong.

this issue apply to other car showroom as well.

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Originally posted by gwsallen@Jan 26 2005, 18:16
Whatdamn
going to Tan Chong will be my last option. I was told nissan taking care their own brand. so whoever buying new nissan and trade in their old nissan, they offer higher than car dealer outside. if to buy from tan chong i belief the price will be a little more expensive compare to car dealer outside. sorry to say this space cowboy, correct me if im wrong.

hello..

gwsallen - dun be wrong dude, goin to tan choong is not really a brilliant idea, yes i agree wif u. then, sometimes they have good condition ceffies around..those people who change to other cefiro's are the people who appreciate the car previously and go for the same option again..

though they come higher in price, but u'll get a good condition car, unlike the 2nd salesman for rip u off the moment u enter the showroom..

i might be wrong, but i've seen people gettin from them, its worth it...to me then... ;)

cheers'

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by space_cowboy+Jan 26 2005, 23:11 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (space_cowboy @ Jan 26 2005, 23:11 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gwsallen@Jan 26 2005, 18:16
Whatdamn

hello..

gwsallen - dun be wrong dude, goin to tan choong is not really a brilliant idea, yes i agree wif u. then, sometimes they have good condition ceffies around..those people who change to other cefiro's are the people who appreciate the car previously and go for the same option again..

though they come higher in price, but u'll get a good condition car, unlike the 2nd salesman for rip u off the moment u enter the showroom..

i might be wrong, but i've seen people gettin from them, its worth it...to me then... ;)

cheers' [/b][/quote]
space cowboy,

you got the point too. i got mine from 2nd hand car dealer. dealing time everything no problem can be fix. upon receive full payment, makan sendiri.

Experience bad deal with this outlet:
THIAM SIENG USED CAR SDN BHD
LOT 3 JLN IPOH, 6 1/2 MILES,
OFF JLN 2/3C, (AFTER MAKRO)
TEL: 03-6185 8020, 8012, 8013
FAX: 03-6185 8009
CONTACT PERSON: JAMES

NEVER EVER BUY ANY CAR FROM THEM. NO AFTER SALES SERVICE AS PROMISED

This company advertise often in newspaper and motor trader. BEWARE!!!

7urn57yl3

500 RPM
Oct 9, 2004
Originally posted by whatdamn@Jan 27 2005, 00:21
am still on the look out for cefiros anyway. sigh...the long sad journey of looking for one hahah.
dude, there's sooooooooooooo many cefy's for sale everyday. Buy THE STAR and you'll see at least 3-5 early 90s model. Yesterday 1 got 1 going for 28K. I'm sure can nego to around 25k. then mod yourself to your specs... the best part!

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Originally posted by gwsallen@Jan 26 2005, 23:26
Experience bad deal with this outlet:
THIAM SIENG USED CAR SDN BHD
LOT 3 JLN IPOH, 6 1/2 MILES,
OFF JLN 2/3C, (AFTER MAKRO)
TEL: 03-6185 8020, 8012, 8013
FAX: 03-6185 8009
CONTACT PERSON: JAMES

NEVER EVER BUY ANY CAR FROM THEM. NO AFTER SALES SERVICE AS PROMISED

This company advertise often in newspaper and motor trader. BEWARE!!!
hie..

I think i know which showroom was this, i went there once long-long time ago..there this black an maroon a31 there. One is wif a Penang plate rite..?

If i'm rite...hmm...enuff said bout them.. :angry:

7urn - ur rite, but those models before 91' standard condition are was less than ur mentioned price..as those cars cant be finance already..its' below 20k..for a 89' model, my fren got it in ipoh for 18K..well, cant go for loan, have to be cash or credit..and u know lah credits' interest.. <_<

The best price for a 91' model is around maximum 23k today, as the finance company revises the loan limit evry quaterly...

whatdamn - all the best in ur search bro...

cheers'

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Focal Point takes this opportunity to wish all our Muslim customers Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and a Happy Deepavali to those from the Hindu faith.

Have a safe and pleasant drive outstation. Keep to the speed limits at all times.Check thoroughly vehicle before departing for trip. Make sure engine oil, brake fluid, power steering fluid, coolant, ATF levels are sufficient. Good idea to bring some spare power steering fluid and water for radiator just in case. A spare halogen and brake lamp...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience