~cefiro A31 owners forum~

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by whatdamn@Jan 22 2005, 17:17
hmmm...i see. what causes the thing to 'hei-pok' ar? can anyone tag along with me to check the condition of the car please? i'll belanja mamak lor. or pay you some money for your time.

any of the sifu here willing to help a little boy like me? hahha. only 19 mar. :P
'hei pok' usually cos of many reason. manufacturer fault specially.

proton iswara and saga, door always hei pok due to mold.

proton wira and satria mold problem solve, cut cost on roof carpet silicon - roof always hei pok near to front and back windscreen.

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
hmm, ok well i'll be seeing another cefiro tmrw. can you guys give me a run-down of what to look out for, what to check, and also HOW to check. like gwsallen, you've asked me to remove the carpet....i don't know how to! i'm afraid i can't put the carpet back then i 'hai lat' right? hhahah :P ummm, any other probs i should question the seller and how to validify if he is honest or not. thanks. :)

gwsallen,
if you can list out more stuff and a 'how-to-check' list, i would be grateful. thanks :)

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Originally posted by whatdamn@Jan 23 2005, 16:38
hmm, ok well i'll be seeing another cefiro tmrw. can you guys give me a run-down of what to look out for, what to check, and also HOW to check. like gwsallen, you've asked me to remove the carpet....i don't know how to! i'm afraid i can't put the carpet back then i 'hai lat' right? hhahah :P ummm, any other probs i should question the seller and how to validify if he is honest or not. thanks. :)

gwsallen,
if you can list out more stuff and a 'how-to-check' list, i would be grateful. thanks :)

wei dude it looks like u are really searching hi and low for a cefiro........cool...wei if u seem to find any which is priced around rm20k++ plus plus...which u are not interested in just let me know.........i dont mind body parts problem.....dent or rust.....got workshop to settle that.....just make sure the car not sambung dua like the one found 5months back in jb.......

CT_

Oct 20, 2004
got my A31 1990 for less than 20k. The condition not so good but definitely not cut.
jack up the car, got a bit rust at the bottom. the roof is ok leh. no hei pok.
Anyway need to touch up the car and put antirust.
Wher u guys do the antirust? any good shop to recommend. how much and how long it takes? :o

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Originally posted by CT_@Jan 23 2005, 22:48
got my A31 1990 for less than 20k. The condition not so good but definitely not cut.
jack up the car, got a bit rust at the bottom. the roof is ok leh. no hei pok.
Anyway need to touch up the car and put antirust.
Wher u guys do the antirust? any good shop to recommend. how much and how long it takes? :o
cool less than 20k..........wanna sell to me ha.........

pogo

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Originally posted by whatdamn@Jan 23 2005, 01:16
pogo,
i see....umm, not too sure which is the knuckle la...umm, i mean, what do i need to convert it to 5 lugs?

cute chicks ar...hahhaha.

still looking for a cefiro guys.
Hi mike..

...soon if u wanna buy halfcup, so dont bother
about tha braking system laa bro coz obviously
u gonna get 4pot for front n 2 pot for rear *rear come with axle*.
5 stud for front u need to care more... coz got 2 way
to convert it.

1. - Use ur stock A31 Knuckle, go to machine shop
they know whatto do.. for more u need to ask sifu Devious17
as he dont it b4... and it rawk!!

2.- Go find S14 front knuckle coz they're direct plug
to A31. Sumtime S14 front knuckle came with 4pot braking system,
means u got spare lohhh!..

btw, i'm new also.. just like u. need more and advance info..
ask ol nissan sifu's here.. :)

Enjoyy!!

~take k mike

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
ANYONE HAVE CEFIRO FOR SALE.. I WANT URGENTLY BUYING IT FOR CASH...

NICE LEH THE BUMPER HEHEHEH OH WELL IF WANT CAN TELL ME LOR IF NOT IT'S OKIE CAUSE I WANT TO BUY SEG PARTS LIAO HEHEHEHE!!!

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hie..hie..hie..

donut, u surely stim due to last fridays gathering at extreme park ei..that's y ur looking foe a ceffy thought its not a ceffy gathering...the kick is there..btw, what's the price for the bodykits like ur previous a31..? PM me please..tks

whatdamn, well to tell u, there alots of things to look into a car. like mine, i cant be bother too much on it, as u must also take into account that all a31's are more than 10yrs old, or should i say minimum...

the bubbles on the roof is cause by the materials use when they weld on the body. U can just rework it when u send in to the paint shop, they strip ur headlining, re-grease it, paint it and its all done, it will last u another 5~8 years. Just remember dun fibre it or weld it without doing anything on the inner part.

When i bought my ceffy back in ipoh, i kawtim wif sum PUSPAKOM frens and send the car to check on chasis for any accident history. I'm lucky b'coz my previous owner is sporting also..hehehe...

The floor of the car is marvellous. If there is a prob wif it, its just a normal weld on spot. Sometimes dents on the bottom chasis is cause by the marvellous malaysian bumps...

Let me tell ya, u bought the ride for less than 20k, just spend minimum of 3k, and this will solve all your problem.

Btw, basis make up u can do to ur ride is dampers and rims. Like mine, at the moment is only damper n rims for the exterior and some interior only. I'm saving enuff money for conversion as well...

Wif only this, some one came up to me previous and ask me ''Ur car standard arr..?, u sure arr..?'' ( the face like hairan and terkejut ) (SKAGEE knows who)hehehehe..

For dampers look for S13 dampers or better still a31 dampers. (PM Donut for part inquiries) Look for HIGH LOW & SOFT HARD. Worth ur penny out of it.

As for rims, if u have the big bucks, for for those HIGH ends like VOLKS or RAYS or SSR etc. Like me, saving a bit, i got a ENKEI RACING JAPAN 2 pcs original, with nice offsets. Btw, beware of offsets, some cant fit before and after conversions. Some rims are not meant for a31's. Later u'll know.

Well..there's alot of things u must put into account, as for me i'm still learning day by day.

Tks to other owners as well especiall SKAGEE, AH FAI, DEVIOUS and all the SID members which i'm a member as well. The taught me well...

cheers'

CefiroBoy

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
Visit site
SID? What's that? Can I join?

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
space_cowboy,
thanks for the insight. umm, well i'll still be patient in looking for a cefiro la. wanna get a good one that i don't have to spend a few grand on to just fix the probs, know what i mean?

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
Originally posted by whatdamn@Jan 23 2005, 16:38

gwsallen,
whatdamn,

i dunno how to list out for you as i am a very bad teacher or guidance. tho, i can refer you to a link :P
http://www.motortrader.com.my/autoguide_se..._hand/index.asp

" space_cowboy,
thanks for the insight. umm, well i'll still be patient in looking for a cefiro la. wanna get a good one that i don't have to spend a few grand on to just fix the probs, know what i mean?"

A31 manufactured from Sept 1988 to July 1994. If you are able to find 1994 version with well kept by previous owner than you are lucky. Even 1994 model is already 11 years car, what do you expect from a 10 years old car? i do see a lot of ceffies around the street stock standard. sometime i do feel like knocking their window to ask whether they willing to sell. if you have more guts than me, why not? give them few knocks but beware don't let them knock your head balik and scold you NO MANNERS kekekek... As wise what Space cowboy says, you got to spend for this old school for what you want. nothing comes easy and free. cheers n good luck in hunting.