Carjacked - Mitsubishi Triton VGT WWR3480

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Greeting ZTH,

My car was been hijacked just now at 9:30pm (6th August 2012). Black Mitsubishi Triton VGT WWR3480. It happened right infront of Maktab PDRM Cheras highway (Before Plaza Phoenix), opposite PGA Camp.

I was on the way to KL. Suddenly I was hit from the back by White Nissan Sentra WHY9166. I stopped at road side. First I looked around and it's still early and busy traffic all along the highway. But once I unlock the car suddenly there is another car stopped infront of me (couldnt remember the car) and came out 2 Indian guy pulled me out while one of them push me off on the road, the two other from Nissan Sentra (Indian too) came out from the car to pull me off. Then one drove my car away and the other three went into the Nissan Sentra.

Phone and wallet were still in the car too.

Thankfully they didnt hurt or in use of any weapons against me. The highway was busy, so appreciate if any witness of the incident at that particular time can provide me and info regarding the carjackers. It was my fault for stopping but I didnt expect it happened on a very busy scene. And please have a lookout but I highly doubt It'd be found.

Please be extra careful everyone, criminals are getting desperate and everywhere is unsafe nowadays.

I can be reached via PM, 0122421515 (Me), or 0192216517 (Dad's mobile).

Thanks and be extra careful everyone.

Last edited:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Sorry to hear dat..These scumbags are getting more desperate nowadays, thank god u r unhurt bro..Hopefully u will have yr car back in 1 piece soon..

har1th7

Known Member

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
forget bout the car, it can be insured... get your personal stuff settle first... cause your personal stuff missing (wallet & phone)...

1. report to the bank (credit card, bank card missing)
2. report to JPJ & JPN (lesen & IC hilang)
3. call your mobile provider to cancel your mobile line (maybe can ask them to trace it first)
4. inform family & close friend, if 'they' use your mobile to call & sms them, please ignore.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Carjack new Triton? :mad:

LesleyAprotto

Banned

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
My frens 2 weeks old Camry 2.4 also hijacked by 4 indian guys wearing kopiah, last week

They were using a white Toyota Vios

Also at Seremban highway..

Same modus operandi...

Knock your car from behind...

If you are knocked from behin by indian guys,

Dont get down...

Take the car registration number and go to report in the police station...

inqbusz

inqbusz

Sep 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Ter! Saw your story on FB. I think it was your gf who posted. So sorry to hear it man.
Good thing is you're safe.

Oh yea, rmbr to mandi bunga k! Good luck with AK Interview! Or else, we both try
for instructors la k. Hehe.

gothculture

Known Member

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
Sorry for ur loss dude, glad ur safe. I passby there everyday coz i live near batu 9 cheras. my friend got carjacked in Sunway too with d exact same modus operandi. difference between u and him is he got beaten up by the 4 indian guys, and the car was later used to carjack someone else in bangsar - posted it here on zth some years back.

anyhow, will be on the lookout around bandar mahkota cheras, balakong, tun hussein onn n cp areas.

bro, dont think too much of it. i know how it feels. get some sleep or knock one out lol.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
we see what mr police can do...
sorry for yr lost man...

LesleyAprotto

Banned

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry for your lost man, now days Cheras area getting hot. :mad:
Not only Cheras bro....

EVERYWHERE IS HOTTER THAN BEFORE....

SOMEONE IS NOT DOING HIS JOB....

BUSY MAKING MONEY HERE & THERE....

WE NEED THE CHANGE!

AND WE NEED IT BADLY!

LET'S UNITE & GO FOR THAT CHANGE!....

OTHERWISE, WE & OUR LOVED ONES WILL BE LIKE SITTING DUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !:banghead:

emmbe_crew

emmbe_crew

Apr 8, 2009
should put gps tracking device to ur car nowadays
but too expensive...woaaaa
any subsidies price for this anti theft device ?

kazukimy

500 RPM

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
gps tracking only works if they havent dismantle the stuff or put ur car inside container, nowaday 1st thing they do is dismantle the GPS...seems like triton is the nex HOT stuff for them to send to neighbouring country...

Apr 21, 2009
This is a difficult situation. How not to stop car when kena langgar from behind? If don't stop, how to take photo of the other car's number plate? But if get down, got good chance car kena carjack.

My hakka friend always say: "Anyong mm cho tek, anyong tu mm cho tek..." meaning 'Like this cannot, like that also cannot (then how?)'

Given your situation (assuming you are unhurt), I guess you did what you most any other driver would do, and came out with a winner in this losing situation. There are those who got kidnapped with their car, others were slashed with parang or otherwise injured by other means.

Maybe we all should done bulletproof vest and helmet while driving, and wear a .45mm around our waist, just in case.

Back to the topic of security:

1. GPS is good for finding your car, no doubt bout that, unless its parked where signal cannot reach. Cost: Around RM1,500 for decent one, + RMxx per month subscription to phone service provider.

2. Another option is Immobilizer, meaning each time your engine stops, or when your door opens, immobilizer countdown starts. In Termizi's situation, his Triton would have stopped abruptly around 100m later after the carjack. Cost: Around RM1k.

And if you kiasu, put more things security laa, or just buy second hand korean car la...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just yesterday, Lotus Cars Malaysia mobilized some of their esteemed owners for an exclusive live viewing of the Malaysian F1 GP at the Equatorial Hotel KL. For this year's F1, Lotus Cars decided they'd have a peaceful private function at the hotel instead and as it turned out, a brilliant call since it was a wet and humid race in Sepang this year...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience