Cardoor LED Floor Light (No wiring needed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Cardoor LED Floor Light (No wiring needed!)

CarRaTeh

Oct 24, 2013
ORIGINAL CARDOOR LED WELCOME LIGHT [NO WIRING NEEDED]
♕ BUY WITH PEACE OF MIND ♕
Quality&Satisfaction Guarantee Full Refund in 7 Days New Year Promotion FREE SHIPPING*

READY STOCK NOW! WAITING NO MORE!
RM79/pair
RM149/2pairs

*Quality LED
*First in Malaysia
*No Wiring & Drilling Needed
*Very Easy Installation
*Powered by 3xAAA Batteries
*Just Stick and Enjoy
*Auto ON/OFF Sensor (Door open light on/Door close light off)
*Image Film can be changed (If bored with Logo)
*Comes with 3M Double Tape
*Owner Using Product itself

[YOUTUBE]HqE_Yomhy2A[/YOUTUBE]

SPECIFICATIONS :
-Input Power: 5w (BRIGHT ENOUGH!)
-Rated Voltage: DC12V And 24V
-Working Tempetature: -40'c to +105'c
-6.3cm(H) x 6.6cm(W) x 1.8cm(T)

How To Order?

Step 1: Check out the model number from below image.

1.Toyota 2.Honda 3.Nissan 4.Volkswagen 5.BMW 6.Mercedes Benz 7.Mazda 8.Ralliart 9.R3
10.Mitsubishi 11.Hyundai 12.KIA 13.Peugeot 14.Modulo 15.Ford 16.Lexus 17.Chevrolet 18.Mini 19.Audi
20.FIAT 21.TRD 22.Renault 23.Subaru 24.SCION 25.Acura 26.Citreon 27.Infiniti 28.Suzuki 29.Proton

Step 2: Copy and Paste the order format for purchasing.
Please copy paste the order format below for order:
1)Name:
2)H/P:
3)Address:
4)Model No:
5)Quantity(in pair):

Step 3: After send the order form to us, and wait for us to make a conformation with you. Stay tune! :thumbs:

Dealing Method: COD @ Bukit Jalil Technology Park[Every Monday&Thursday before 5pm] or Postage within Malaysia
(FREE SHIPPING within West Malaysia Only)

That's All! Easy and Simple!

Satisfaction Guarantee
For you to feel at peace to shop online under the roof of Car-Ra-Teh, we provide "7 days Satisfactory Guarantee" of all products you've purchased regardless of dissatisfaction or defected item. With that you can shop online confidently on our promise.
Seven Days Unconditional (Return Policy)
1. Should you not satisfy with the products you've bought from us, you can return to us and we provide 100% refund with no reason.
2. Make sure the product is in clean and good condition which will not affect resale. Postage to send us back the product to be bear by buyer.
3. Failure to do so will result in your application for returns/exchange being rejected.

Seven Days Unconditional (Exchange Policy )
1. When you receive the product and found it's broken, you can exchange the product with us or we will 100% refund of product price to you (if no stock to exchange).
2. Postage to send us back the product to be bear by us. However we will not accept damage done by customer himself.
3. Failure to do so will result in your application for returns/exchange being rejected.

FOR MORE INFORMATION EMAIL: [email protected] OR SMS/WHATAPPS: 016-421 8914

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Customer's FEEDBACK
sonerin said:
I had receive the door light. Is very easy to install and is really cool.
ravenlost said:
Hi man, everything working fine. going to racun few people into buying this product also. will let you know later if they're interested
janggutbiru said:
Morning! i already received the item accordingly and installed them. looks great and my friends were impressed. hehe. they might wanna buy it. keep in touch yea.
eriezcool said:
Sorry for the late respond,item (mini cooper welcome light) received safely,nice item and it add more looks for my kelisa cooper,haha..many thanks,recommended seller!!
Aman said:
Received. Thanks bro, it's very nice, I already recommended to my friends.
Badrul said:
Working perfectly :thumbs:
Mr. Chai said:
Hi, Mr. Lim I already received the door light&the free gift already so cool i like it, thanks so much :clap:
Jun Yin said:
Bro!!! Received my item! Happy deal with you hehee, nice one![/B]!
Mr. Saadeesh said:
the package is received.. thanks man
Skumara said:
received item and free gift :thumbs:* :thumbs:* :thumbs: good seller and fast response. Definitely recommend this seller.
Mahendra said:
Tq received the items safetly and so nice!
Actual Images From Customers!

FOR MORE INFORMATION EMAIL: [email protected] OR SMS/WHATSAPP: 016-421 8914

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo , how are you ?

How to remove those wiper marks and van gogh sun mark on windscreen ?

I recently used a watermark remover that really works
- 3R stain remover RM20 , any accessories shop will have one .

BUT .. to my horror , due to my old windscreen , actually those watermark is covering all the hidden scratches .. now already removed the marks ... comes the all new GREMLIN wiper mark and sun mark ..

So i would like some advice from anybody that have done any DIY or any...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience