Carburetor Section

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
kendconcert, hope ur weber its ok bro.... 8k rpm dcnf picahh!!! u are my hero laa bro. hehehee...

lets us know if u need help, alright?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
weber carb can picah at 8k rpm??..
engine also picah la like that...

stock standard internal engine only can rev till 6.5k rpm mah.... sometimes over abit nvm, but too extreme till 8k rpm mah....

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
DCNF? what is that? and.. how to accuire it? and.. expensive ar? hehehe i am extreme noobie.. in performance part.. better in.. those like " pimp my ride" thing.. hehe

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Hi fstrader...

Thanks for your guidance that night. My car ok d. Some parts of my ditributor cracked, due to that, ignition system was out n my engine wont run.

The mech replaced it ady. Cost RM35 for the thing, but towing service was RM70 and workmanship rm45....

Pokai oh....but still ALOT better comparing to a broken piston or something worst....hahaha!

Thanks for the concern.....Aprreciate that :)

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
cant change ler. That is OEM part for 4G13 n 15........

Knn......proton product cant last wan.... sian

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
unknown1x said:
DCNF? what is that? and.. how to accuire it? and.. expensive ar? hehehe i am extreme noobie.. in performance part.. better in.. those like " pimp my ride" thing.. hehe

DCNF is a model of WEBER carburetors. Normally fitted as OEM road use cars in some
FIAT, Audi etc european car.

DCOE is another model of WEBER , a racing type, more hardcore, more power...... more FC...muahahahahaha

Ask fstrader to explain more la, his 4g13 last time is TWIN DCOE........muahahaha

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
concertkend, no problem laaa... trying to help a carb user only lor... i was about to go sleep d one that night actually, nice cool winds with rain follow by... dei lun syok :p

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Thanks arh.....Reli appreciate u willing to call us a few times :P

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
put edi onto my engine.... hmmmm really kenot compare with my previous dcoe :p

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some of my friends advised me to do engine flushing more often.

Some say its bad to do engine flushing..

BTW engine flushing is normally done by pouring a can of engine flush fluid into the engine and let it run for 5 to 10 minutes before draining the engine oil and replaced it with new engine oil.

So, kindly share your experiences and views on whether engine flushing is good or bad for the engine
and possible the reasons behind it....:idea::driver::listen::hmmmm2:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience