Exterior and Body

Carbon Fiber Sheets

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
dun mind if i ask...

How do i use these CF sheets? Say i wanna use it to make my dashboard CF look. Can i bend and stick or use special way to make it bond with the dashboard plastics? or sumthing like these (click link provided) can be done?

Last edited:

Biskut

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Real CF

This is real Carbon Fiber which has been coated with epoxy...you can still bend it but there's a limit....This is not sticker like the link you provide.

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Hikaru said:
Looks really good but what can we do for A4 size? The fist thing in my mind is number plate... ;)
Shawn... i'm back... after the long holiday :lol::p Sorry for the surprise call back then regarding the climate control for EK thingy

Anyway, i doubt the sheets are solid enuf for number plates, CSR's carbon plates should be a better choice for that i guess ;)

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
GRexer said:
Shawn... i'm back... after the long holiday :lol::p Sorry for the surprise call back then regarding the climate control for EK thingy

Anyway, i doubt the sheets are solid enuf for number plates, CSR's carbon plates should be a better choice for that i guess ;)
I was thinking to have it stick on the normal black PVC plate....;) Welcome back anyway, it's been a while you disappeared from this forum.... :)

Biskut

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Cf

Of course it's to thin to be no. plate base laaa....you can stick to pvc backing for sure

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Ic... i think some other guy is selling carbon fibre plates if i'm not mistaken, more economical if looking to be used a number plate(am making one myself, stick on since it's so lightweight :D)

Biskut, u haven't got back to me regarding the double-sided tape, is it included in these that u r selling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i got this tip from a police friend this morning......

an ops being conducted with police and jpj

to crack down iligal car mod and racing....

is just launched secretly a week ago.....

so those who are coming to sungi besi ,upm,seri kembangan ,serdang area....

be careful....my friends wira/vr4 was caught yesterday night.....

it seem that thay are not setting up road blocks but......

undercover in normal cars thay aprouch u from behind and block your car in the front....

my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience