Exterior and Body

Carbon Fiber Sheets

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
dun mind if i ask...

How do i use these CF sheets? Say i wanna use it to make my dashboard CF look. Can i bend and stick or use special way to make it bond with the dashboard plastics? or sumthing like these (click link provided) can be done?

Biskut

Real CF

This is real Carbon Fiber which has been coated with epoxy...you can still bend it but there's a limit....This is not sticker like the link you provide.

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Hikaru said:
Looks really good but what can we do for A4 size? The fist thing in my mind is number plate... ;)
Shawn... i'm back... after the long holiday :lol::p Sorry for the surprise call back then regarding the climate control for EK thingy

Anyway, i doubt the sheets are solid enuf for number plates, CSR's carbon plates should be a better choice for that i guess ;)

Hikaru

Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
GRexer said:
Shawn... i'm back... after the long holiday :lol::p Sorry for the surprise call back then regarding the climate control for EK thingy

Anyway, i doubt the sheets are solid enuf for number plates, CSR's carbon plates should be a better choice for that i guess ;)
I was thinking to have it stick on the normal black PVC plate....;) Welcome back anyway, it's been a while you disappeared from this forum.... :)

Biskut

Cf

Of course it's to thin to be no. plate base laaa....you can stick to pvc backing for sure

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Ic... i think some other guy is selling carbon fibre plates if i'm not mistaken, more economical if looking to be used a number plate(am making one myself, stick on since it's so lightweight :D)

Biskut, u haven't got back to me regarding the double-sided tape, is it included in these that u r selling?

i got this tip from a police friend this morning......

an ops being conducted with police and jpj

to crack down iligal car mod and racing....

is just launched secretly a week ago.....

so those who are coming to sungi besi ,upm,seri kembangan ,serdang area....

be careful....my friends wira/vr4 was caught yesterday night.....

it seem that thay are not setting up road blocks but......

undercover in normal cars thay aprouch u from behind and block your car in the front....

my...