Car stolen

Rokawa

Feb 5, 2006
A Proton Perdana V6 with black color (registration number is WHJ 7263) has been stolen at Pandan Indah on 20th May 2007. The car has a black color with a silver rims (17 inch). A number of mods has been installed into the car mostly ICE system and minor mods on the exterior. I would appreciated it very much for any information and any information that will lead to the discovery of the car will be reward handsomely. I cant leave any phone number here but you guys can leave me a messagge or send an email to [email protected]. Thanks a bunch :)

Satr

Jan 29, 2004
haih..so sorry about your car..maybe a better ride is coming! old one dont go new one dont come! cheers!

Rokawa

Feb 5, 2006
Alamak... exact location dunno lar bro. The car belong to a friend, so I juz trying to help. Its okay if there's no info. Normally by today the car already being chop chop..haha! Takde rezeki nak wat camana... Thanks guys :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If practice so far is anything to go by, the high tyre degradation being experienced at Sepang by the Formula one teams will turn this Sunday’s Malaysian Grand Prix into a highly tactical affair that will see the best strategy to conserve tyres bring about a victor.

The high track temperatures and abrasive surface of the Sepang International...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience