Car stolen

Rokawa

Feb 5, 2006
A Proton Perdana V6 with black color (registration number is WHJ 7263) has been stolen at Pandan Indah on 20th May 2007. The car has a black color with a silver rims (17 inch). A number of mods has been installed into the car mostly ICE system and minor mods on the exterior. I would appreciated it very much for any information and any information that will lead to the discovery of the car will be reward handsomely. I cant leave any phone number here but you guys can leave me a messagge or send an email to [email protected]. Thanks a bunch :)

Satr

Jan 29, 2004
haih..so sorry about your car..maybe a better ride is coming! old one dont go new one dont come! cheers!

Rokawa

Feb 5, 2006
Alamak... exact location dunno lar bro. The car belong to a friend, so I juz trying to help. Its okay if there's no info. Normally by today the car already being chop chop..haha! Takde rezeki nak wat camana... Thanks guys :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,
car for sales, honda civic 94 converted to EG9, B18C engine, blue colour for 33000-32000 call me haszuan 0122055540. i'm leaving malaysia for work at Japan..:phone:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience