Car parks to screw around with your car

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
open to anyone!
as long as u like to eat and meet up with new friends thats all you need!:proud:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
neo, you can come. not limited to car clubs or group..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
sorry guys i cant go, cos wife giving birth on march, so cannot go far....
kenot get u guys to try my burger haha. :(
Wow...Congrats bro! Baby boy? :smile:
Burger we can try when u have party for your baby when he is 1 month old! :rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Wow...Congrats bro! Baby boy? :smile:
Burger we can try when u have party for your baby when he is 1 month old! :rofl:
thanks bro. dunno la already scan 2 times cannot see the sex, maybe wanna give surprise kot....
ya ya can aso......end of this mth scan for the last time, if still cannot see then thats it lor....wait for the surprise.

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
congratz on your new edition to your family, now its time to save up and buy your kid a go-kart to prep the little fella to be a tame racing driver

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
congrats to u ... time to change MPV since family getting bigger:wink:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, about 2-3 months ago, I have changed all 4 tyres and rims on my Perodua Viva, changed my front mount absorbers, and changed to aftermarket springs.

On the day it was installed, I noticed my ride height is unbalanced, as it is lower to my front right side. (3 finger gap from tyres to fender on the front left, 2 finger gap from tyres on the front right) So i asked the same foreman that installed everything on my car on the day itself, he said its normal because the springs are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience