[Car Paint] JUICY'S Car Spray Paint Job with Standox and Glasurit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

[Car Paint] JUICY'S Car Spray Paint Job with Standox and Glasurit!

BtLeJuiCe

Known Member
Jan 13, 2005
Are you thinking of respraying your car and put that new look up back to your car? There are various brands of paints and clearcoats used catering to all budget. What they will do is to knock your car back, realigned all the body parts and respray it. All the paint job and body works are SUPERB! No regrets at all.

My car was painted with Standox paint and Glasurit clearcoat. As you all know, Glasurit is very famous especially for their clearcoat and Standox (50 years in the market) is one of the world's leading supplier of car paint products. For more information about Standox and Glasurit, visit http://www.standox.com and http://www.glasurit.com .

If anyone want to have their car done with a superb paint job at a very good price, do contact me at 019-271 5080 (After 7PM and before 12Midnight..as I'm working before that) or sms me (anytime) or you can also pm me here. All paint jobs will be near Batu Caves area. Price is depending on your car condition and the types of paint you want.

-ian-

Last edited:

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Can you quote me for:
- Nissan Sentra B13
- whole car (inside out)
- Condition: The whole car is still in one piece... just need some plastering, roof is rusting, and some alignment of door and fenders (thanks to all the mat rempit during traffic jams)
- colour: Gun Metal (something like Nissan Skyline R34 GTS-T) Dunno the colour code though...

Asking for a friend (please PM me)

Thanks!

BtLeJuiCe

Known Member
Jan 13, 2005
simefly said:
Can you quote me for:
- Nissan Sentra B13
- whole car (inside out)
- Condition: The whole car is still in one piece... just need some plastering, roof is rusting, and some alignment of door and fenders (thanks to all the mat rempit during traffic jams)
- colour: Gun Metal (something like Nissan Skyline R34 GTS-T) Dunno the colour code though...

Asking for a friend (please PM me)

Thanks!
You got PM

BtLeJuiCe

Known Member
Jan 13, 2005
BUMP!

P/S: For those who PM me, the price is depending on your car condition. If alot of dents and your door or body parts got gaps, then price will be different. So, we will need to arrange time to view your car before can quote you the real price. No obligations! :)

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
my car is in good condition
i just wanted to paint my bumper and side skirt.

and maybe fix some small dent cause by those ignorant drivers in shopping complex car park.
and some little touch up on couple of door handle as i dunno why the paint start to peel.

my car is a wira, medium silver color, the paint code is AP16491

so wat's the price like?

JDM

Known Member
Dec 31, 2005
Ur best price please..
- Proton wira,whole car (inside out)
- roof wit rust(the usual proton problem)
- Skyline R34's blue(see attached pic),engine bay black

zany86

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
kelisa inside out plus engine bay...bonet got bengkok a bit...rooftop need to tampal a bit..colour bronze like perodua kembara but a little bit lighter la..
Pm me how much...tq

jon3171

Known Member
Aug 3, 2005
Malaysia
how much for bmw e28 whole car change colour, include boot area and engine bay...full glasurit(solid 2k colour,primer,thinner,hardener and glasurit 923-45 clearcoat)...car is currently in bodywork/welding so condition will be pretty ok...all panels realigned and all dents fixed...please pm me best price...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday (January 29th) was an important date in the history of the 5-Series. BMW officially rolled off the 5millionth model off the production line at the Bavarians carmaker’s Dingolfing factory. The 5 millionth model is a 530d in Carbon Black Metallic color. The 5-series legacy began in 1972 and since then BMW has presented five different generations of its luxury mid-size model that has set many standards in its...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience