Car modifications - the dummies guide! Part #4

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
wonder how much percentage power gain after all this four steps..yea,it might varies by engine specs.. how much did you got Iszo? :itsme:
No idea. Tuner's excel spreadsheet calculated a 20% increase in power. Butt dyno comparing the stock 4G15 vs mine tells me there's a big difference. No dyno figures to show though.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

ikzo,

1-last time u did ful belensing for how much n where?
2-does a heavy duty clutch cover helps instead of stok cover for purpose of belensing. i mean so that no nid to change the cover every time change clutch disc

tq in advance
1. Sunway. The fella doesn't do it anymore and has passed on his work to his son I think. Need to ask my tuner exact shop name.

2. Like I said lor... depends on how you balance the whole setup. See you balance it with the cover or not.

iszo..

who r u actually..
I have no idea. I wish I were Bill Gate's fortune's benefactor but the unfortunate truth is I'm not.
:biggrin:

Why do you ask? Oh.. in case you're wondering - I'm not associated or working for any workshop.

Another nice write up by Izso :D

Bro, don't forget our deal ya :hehe:
!@#(*@!(%&@!*(#^!@*%^!@# you la Zeno! I just installed the damn thing and you're already calling me up to "book" it if I sell? :thefinger:

IZSO,
r u PHD level in automotive? y r u look so genius? very proud of having such partner is this forum. keep going for your currently spirit.fully hearts and support u
Yes.. Permanant Head Damaged. I'm not a genius, there are loads of others who are way more knowledgeable than me. I'm only just choosing to share. Good to have your support!

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
if u guyz print all Izso's article, u'll get 'LIST OF THINGS TO DO TO MY CAR'..

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
D7zul said:
if u guyz print all Izso's article, u'll get 'LIST OF THINGS TO DO TO MY CAR'..

You also need to print money to do so... :biggrin: beside that parts selection is another story. Izso is given a concept how to start but what brand or performance parts to buy is depend what car r u using.

TomicaGTR

Known Member
Jun 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
You also need to print money to do so... :biggrin: beside that parts selection is another story. Izso is given a concept how to start but what brand or performance parts to buy is depend what car r u using.
Yup true. That's where the story of money begins.

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
no.. i'm not saying u associate with any workshop lah... just admiring ur write up.
keep it up yo.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
no.. i'm not saying u associate with any workshop lah... just admiring ur write up.
keep it up yo.
:biggrin: dude, I have plenty of respect for you and the way you post so don't worry, am not insinuating anyhting. Nor am I worried. Just thought since you posted the question it's only fair I clarify in case anyone else has the same question in mind.

Anyway - I'm only a humble DIYer who chose to share. There are dozens of other taikors with skills way better than mine (xtremeleo for one) that are keeping a low profile.

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
hahaha...bro iszo...later, u'll be the author of Car Modification For The Dummies la..make sure u have a package of all volume that u've wrote...put it up for sale in ZTH store:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings folks :wavey:

Many automotive users like us would always find a way to improve our ride in the sense of performance, aesthetics, fuel consumption, ah-beng-ness, etc etc. The car makers will not give us everything unless we give them our everything. Therefore we can find many after market parts out there, anywhere. :driver:

While some would spend thousands to churn what's from their car engine, others would only want to spend perhaps a few hundred bucks or less than that in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience