Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
hye guys.......

well recently came across a set up of

1.micro compressor
2.voltage stabilizer
3.grounding kit

all 3 were in a package for RM300 !!!

well i wad i wana noe is weather is it worth to get the package or not......and will it giv some extra performance to my current wira 1.5gl auto !!!

thx guys for opinions..kinda new to this products !!!

ravin gill

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
bro i dont think the above 3 item include as car modification item that will increase your car performance, what i think is waste of money. get someting else like air filter and so on if u have a budget of 300.

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
take that rm300 and buy a KnN air filter..
which will cost about RM200 plus minus..
the balanced of the money...buy yourself a decent grounding kit offer by some of the zth member...

the above three item will not improve your performance..
it will only help your car electronic to run smoothly..

read about grounding from zth or googling it around.

you can forget micro compressor...those are useless products.

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
yeah...this not condered modification bro.dont ever trust this kind of micro compressor.dont ever waste your money on this item.try not to visit kedai abg so much for mods ya?or your car will become ahbeng. :)

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Raja, Voltage stabilizer and grounding kit is just to gave u better performance on light or those whom related to electric. About the microcompressor wise, better dun put it. Wasting money only as I have a fren whom use Wira 1.5 like u ended with his car setting all out and the FC very high. Just can you imagine 1 tank Wira 1.5 Auto not reaching to 230km!!!
Not all engine is the same and if u wanna to take the risk...
Good Luck..

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
well thx bro's on ur replies...well i guess the micro compressor is out thn....but the voltage stabilizer and grounding would be good la....as my car is almost 10 years old...so a grounding and vc would help the current flow better !!!

raja_emeperor : not from abang's la...ha ha i dun go thre....no use

alantan : well bro i wana enquire....if i put k&n air filter....my fc will rise ryte....and bro....wad u think is best for my current 4g15 carb....thx

ravin gill

joe_mivec

Known Member
Jun 29, 2005
PENANG
well thx bro's on ur replies...well i guess the micro compressor is out thn....but the voltage stabilizer and grounding would be good la....as my car is almost 10 years old...so a grounding and vc would help the current flow better !!!

raja_emeperor : not from abang's la...ha ha i dun go thre....no use

alantan : well bro i wana enquire....if i put k&n air filter....my fc will rise ryte....and bro....wad u think is best for my current 4g15 carb....thx

ravin gill
bro, urs is 4g15 carb engine...u won't get much improvement for voltage stabilizer and grounding things...this only worth for injection car only....if u still wanna improve ur 1.5 performance abit...here i can suggest u...
1) change ur air filter element to k&n brand...
2) change ur exhaust system...
3) change to good engine oil...
4) replace ur spark plug every 3-4 month...
5) and use only V-Powerrr Shell petrol....

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
minor mods to startup with
- performance filter (openport or dropin)... tips: dun buy cheap ones, invest in good ones such as K&N or Apexi...
- do proper functional cold air intake for ur air filter...
- exhaust setup... (421 extractor, 1.7" piping, straight flow muffler)....
- do frequent normal tuning such as AFR mixture, idle rpm, and ignition timing...
- grounding cables (especially the one from distributor)....
- better sparkplugs... (eg. NGK platinum plugs or BOSCH super4)

mid class mods:
- performance carbs (weber DCNF or DGAV)
- mild camshafts...
- adj campulleys...
- port polish intake and exhaust...

high end:
- blueprint engine..
- port polish...
- performance carburettor (twin weber DCOE)
- MSD
-
-
-

quote of the day...
"change engine or change car"

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Microcompressor is for underpowered car like ~1200cc's .. 1.5 in my opinion the power is good enuf ..

Just get an aftermarket good airfilter, do exhaust piping with not loud sounds and keep car in good condition.

Dont spoil it with fixing unwanted stuffs .. salesman will say the best but we are the one whom choose it wisely ..

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
ok thx bro's..

so all u guys suggest that i dun get the grounding kit and voltage stabilizer la....since mine is carb

well thn....so il put in a performance air filter...but will my fuel consumption go up ???

exhaust system is in plans...as i would like a bassy sound muffler !!!

and the main thing is bro's....any recomendations....on shall i change the auto to manual.....or change the whole engine...which is cheaper and better.....because ryte now...my engine and gearbox no prob at all...just tht the auto gb....very high fc la !!!

really apreciate all ur replies guys...thx a lot !!!

hAz

Known Member
Feb 17, 2007
haaaa..means if put gk n vs onto injection would effect performance a bit?

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
ok thx bro's..

so all u guys suggest that i dun get the grounding kit and voltage stabilizer la....since mine is carb

well thn....so il put in a performance air filter...but will my fuel consumption go up ???

exhaust system is in plans...as i would like a bassy sound muffler !!!

and the main thing is bro's....any recomendations....on shall i change the auto to manual.....or change the whole engine...which is cheaper and better.....because ryte now...my engine and gearbox no prob at all...just tht the auto gb....very high fc la !!!

really apreciate all ur replies guys...thx a lot !!!
i think of coz ur car hv high FC right now, auto wit carb.. if u hv bdget, change ur ngine to injection, n if not, just change gearbox to manual.. den only do as like suggestd above..

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
save up n go straigt n change the engine.. 4g15 or 4g92 injection/dohc/mivec.. easy maintenance..

carb,u mod here n there.. u have to tune.. once in a while.. or just do minr mods.. n bear with it

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
ok ok...thx bro's.....so il first look in to gettin a manual gb.....but if the price is almost the same as a injection engine..or mayb must top up a bit more...il get the new engine la.....thx a lot guys !!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Do anyone have this kind of problem Before

Need ur help here, My satria 1.6 4G92 Sohc 1st gear max can only go 20kmh or 25kmh where the RPM already at 5K or 6K. the same goes to my 2st gear, max can only go 30kmh or 35kmh. In english my 1st gear and 2gear cant tarik (no power) why?

If i push my 1st gear to 5K or 6K RPM, the car max can go is 25 sure below 30kmh when i tukar to 2st gear, the car will push back then only go forward, why.

I try my kelisa or my friends satria 1.3...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience