Car Idling & Die Off All of a Sudden During Heavy Traffic...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
means company taken over by another company and the now owner company bringing their own ppl to take over from the old company ppl...is normal.

sorry to hear about this vr2Turbo. it's happening more often nowadays. everybody's feeling the pinch from EU n US economy downturn...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
is norm, nowadays lots of company and business owner close shop also....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Your company merging? but downsizing too?
Yup, when two companies becomes one, they won't need so many staffs. 2 MDs, 2 Accountants, 2 HR Managers and so on. One each have to go. As for staffs depends on what they are doing, but still a small amount have to go.

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
HANTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
means company taken over by another company and the now owner company bringing their own ppl to take over from the old company ppl...is normal.

sorry to hear about this vr2Turbo. it's happening more often nowadays. everybody's feeling the pinch from EU n US economy downturn...
Bro. arturo understands very well. Owner side usually maintain.....

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

[H] [K] [S];1064195767 said:
HANTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
He still have the car......:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Supradude : I really don't know how to advise you on the headlamp issue unless I can see the car myself. I'd just trace the wires back to the source and see what's gone.

Worst case scenario is your bulb connectors might have burnt. My wira one burnt off and I got the ceramic connectors together with my headlight wiring kit.

Oh btw, stock headlamp connectors don't have relays so you won't be able to hear any clicks. Suggest you unplug the H4 (?) bulb connectors and inspect them. Possible to have fried the connectors.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Supradude : I really don't know how to advise you on the headlamp issue unless I can see the car myself. I'd just trace the wires back to the source and see what's gone.

Worst case scenario is your bulb connectors might have burnt. My wira one burnt off and I got the ceramic connectors together with my headlight wiring kit.

Oh btw, stock headlamp connectors don't have relays so you won't be able to hear any clicks. Suggest you unplug the H4 (?) bulb connectors and inspect them. Possible to have fried the connectors.
Add to bro. Izso comment, if you use those cheap after market so called white light bulbs (blue bulbs), they do overheat the connectors. Learn the hard way and got mine fried.....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Add to bro. Izso comment, if you use those cheap after market so called white light bulbs (blue bulbs), they do overheat the connectors. Learn the hard way and got mine fried.....:banghead:
Ya, might be fried, cost mine so far the bulb never change before
for 7 years. So, could be time to change I suppose. Nvm, good side of it, maybe change to
aftermarket bulbs.

Only my BLM fog lights got fried twice on the left hand side before. Once was ori bulb,
second time was aftermarket bulbs. But happen only on left side.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya, might be fried, cost mine so far the bulb never change before
for 7 years. So, could be time to change I suppose. Nvm, good side of it, maybe change to
aftermarket bulbs.

Only my BLM fog lights got fried twice on the left hand side before. Once was ori bulb,
second time was aftermarket bulbs. But happen only on left side.
Aftermarket, buy branded.....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

is okay bro, you had helped me a lot with your experience and advice, really appreciate it. Now
at least i know the biggest possibility of the problem came from where.

Aftermarket, buy branded.....:driver:
Ya, bought a cap ayam one. No brand. RM45 per pair...PIAA type expensive bro...if brand.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, I remembered last time you came to find me at night you told me your headlights not working. Now Izso mentioned it, I think you better check it....

Dec 7, 2009
Kuching Sarawak
Seems like Izso is pointing you the right direction :)
I had a different problem before where my wira just idled badly in the middle of a jam and died. It did not restart. Turns out it was a fuel pump problem.
Anyways, i watched a video in youtube Fixing A Car That Randomly Dies While Driving - YouTube from scotty kilmer which deals with a problem similar to yours. Might not be the solution to your problem but just thought of sharing it :)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF, I remembered last time you came to find me at night you told me your headlights not working. Now Izso mentioned it, I think you better check it....
That time, checked already. It was the light switch. Replaced it then is fine liao bro.
Now it happen again ever since my car went dead on that night and came back to life
again....

Like kena stroke like that, cuz suddenly certain part not working which is the headlamp :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hie guys wht is dat? isit the flexible thingy brfore connecting to the exhaust piping?
the one dat always got scracthes if car too low passing the msian bumps?
i mean after the xtractor 4-2-1 den the lookalike pineapple thingy. is dat catalytic converter or flexible? doubt here
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience