Car held for ransom @ Seremban

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
he even showed us the dipstick with low oil (not that low just in the middle) saying that oil is leaking badly...
speaking from experience....dipstick will always show low oil level when engine running or just after engine stop. why? cos the oil all over inside the engine block mah...if it were all in the sump how the oil going to lubricate the engine? i got screwed by my foremen when i showed him low oil level while engine running :rofl: he almost slapped my head for being so blur :rofl:

VexRed...aggresion doesnt work in all situations...u werent in their shoes so u cant pass judgement on what they should have done or how they should've done it. lets say that guy whack kau the foreman...then the other foremans grab some spanners n whack kau the guy and while the guy kena gangbang(dun tell me u can stand up in a 1 on 3 fight with armed foes?) what of the GF? all it takes is 1 guy with his pants down and the girl under him for the whole situation to turn very very nasty.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
speaking from experience....dipstick will always show low oil level when engine running or just after engine stop. why? cos the oil all over inside the engine block mah...if it were all in the sump how the oil going to lubricate the engine? i got screwed by my foremen when i showed him low oil level while engine running :rofl: he almost slapped my head for being so blur :rofl:

VexRed...aggresion doesnt work in all situations...u werent in their shoes so u cant pass judgement on what they should have done or how they should've done it. lets say that guy whack kau the foreman...then the other foremans grab some spanners n whack kau the guy and while the guy kena gangbang(dun tell me u can stand up in a 1 on 3 fight with armed foes?) what of the GF? all it takes is 1 guy with his pants down and the girl under him for the whole situation to turn very very nasty.
thats y VexRed talk like he is steven seagal like that....tiuz....steven seagal also kena pukul wan....
if the victim got 3 guys wid him ok la....at least can 3 on 3.....:proud:

VexRed

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
www.hksusa.com
danzeterna, oh really u think i talk like i jus finished form 5? mm thanks makes me feel much younger =) & maybe YOUR ballz would turn 2 taufu if u were in that situation but dont pass judgement on mine man cos i know what i would do.. and in real life when r fights EVER fair bro? u obviously have not been in situations where YOU r the one that's outnumbered my fren. i got no problm wit u bro, but if u purposely wanna pick a fight wit me on da forum, i highly suggest u take it all da way n come and ajak me face2face bro.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
VexRed.....calm down. this is just an open forum for the masses to gather n speak their mind. everybody has their own opinions and sometimes it conflicts. no need to go inviting a face to face fight. rest assured nobody is passing judgement on yr manhood's taufu-ness(pardon the small joke ya :biggrin:)

i think Danz is of the same opinion as me that in a fight, we wont know who wins...if the guy looses n is down for the count and then 1 of the foreman gets a little too frisky with the GF, what happens?

it's a little risky to get into a fight if winning is not assured correct? besides, the guy did say those at the workshop looked and sounded like they had links with the underworld. if even the local police didnt dare to touch them, wouldnt it be wise to just back off to fight another day? (unless u have yr own triad ready to back u up or u personally know some police bigshot then it's a different story la)

the better way to have solved this issue would be to gather all the evidence pertaining to the fraud/extortion/harrasment done and bring it to the law. that way, u know you are bringing them down for good. i think u understand very well that in a fight, make sure the enemy goes down and never comes back up again? wouldnt it be better to win the war then just winning the battle?

peace bro...just speaking my mind!:biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
danzeterna, oh really u think i talk like i jus finished form 5? mm thanks makes me feel much younger =) & maybe YOUR ballz would turn 2 taufu if u were in that situation but dont pass judgement on mine man cos i know what i would do.. and in real life when r fights EVER fair bro? u obviously have not been in situations where YOU r the one that's outnumbered my fren. i got no problm wit u bro, but if u purposely wanna pick a fight wit me on da forum, i highly suggest u take it all da way n come and ajak me face2face bro.
cos u trying to show off that yr strong, like if yr in the person's shoes, u could take down those
buggers.?? u think this is a hero movie ah? this is real life man.....i dont need to fight with u over this comment........if im was in the person's shoes? i would do the same thing & not fight with them, just walk away due to safety precautions........anyways, i dont simply pick a fight with others, just making u eat your own words. dont talk like yr a hero ok.

no need to pm me to ajak fight la, i got no time for u......

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
this shit happens to my friends car too..very similiar situation from ts.
On the way from KL-Melacca

1) car boils up
2) helper arrives in split seconds
3) offer help to fix radiator
4) towed to workshop for further inspections
5) next thing he notice was the engine cam cover being removed ( he's not good with car so i cannot blame him for not knowing it was still a small problem)
6) offer 'overhauled' and cost a fortune
7) wanted to tow the car away but now being handled aggressively
8) hold ransom and ask for money
9) called for help
10) paid money and pushed the car away from the workshop
11) get the car in motion again
12) spoils the holiday

Things learned and shared
-never pick up any tow service/call man service unless you know them or identified them with insurance agent/your own contact or other related verifications
-in any breakdown situation, if you are a girl, call your parents/friends/insurance agent first. if possible move your car to a safe location. switch on hazard lights and stay in the car until help arrive. If you know a little car mechanics, make sure you are safe and be cautious for strangers that offers help.

Some basic procedure need to follow to protect yourself..in any aggression situation. try running away before fighting back. (basic martial art law) ..remember you are not IP MAN

def_lok

Jul 5, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro...baru come out wanna kena again meh hahahah. troublesome la repair job. but if go make report no matter who at fault the car at back will have to pay the car in front wooor...
not sure, but in my case i kissed a proton waja. yep heard of the u-kiss-u-pay thingy but i think that depends on the report been made. mine was the waja rammed the car in front of him and i wasn't able to brake since there's no brake lights from that waja to warn me so (i think this is the key point, take note!!). he got 300 tix, and covers my damage. or i think because of the how i make my face expression to the police la...those drama class back in primary school does help a bit.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

u dont have to aggresive bro...u might end up losing your life...those ppl are gangsters, they might do anything, not all ppl have steel balls like u...i guess if u are in the person shoes that time, your steel balls will become taufu balls....
anyways, u talk like u just finished form5 :stupid:
agrees with danz...if me i'll be making my first home run though i'm not even fit to run:slug:
look at the bigger picture (sorry, doesn't meant to spill gasoline here)..u kill him, his friend take revenge..killing u..then ur friend take revenge..and so on (if only i have friends like that, reality check, only if u sign ur life with those scumbag, not people like me nor my friends)...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
this shit happens to my friends car too..very similiar situation from ts.
On the way from KL-Melacca

1) car boils up
2) helper arrives in split seconds
3) offer help to fix radiator
4) towed to workshop for further inspections
5) next thing he notice was the engine cam cover being removed ( he's not good with car so i cannot blame him for not knowing it was still a small problem)
6) offer 'overhauled' and cost a fortune
7) wanted to tow the car away but now being handled aggressively
8) hold ransom and ask for money
9) called for help
10) paid money and pushed the car away from the workshop
11) get the car in motion again
12) spoils the holiday

Things learned and shared
-never pick up any tow service/call man service unless you know them or identified them with insurance agent/your own contact or other related verifications
-in any breakdown situation, if you are a girl, call your parents/friends/insurance agent first. if possible move your car to a safe location. switch on hazard lights and stay in the car until help arrive. If you know a little car mechanics, make sure you are safe and be cautious for strangers that offers help.

Some basic procedure need to follow to protect yourself..in any aggression situation. try running away before fighting back. (basic martial art law) ..remember you are not IP MAN
always call for plus tow truck n get them to recommend workshop nearby...they are quite ok ppl...never trust those vultures preying along the hiway...economy not good so ppl will resort to any dirty tactics just to make a quick buck.

alantan...do u think is the same shop?

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
auturo,

i'm not sure if it's the same gang/shops but its the same kind of trick.
I could check with my friend but i don't think he remember the shops actual location.
sigh..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

im driving as the car on my signature. i shall need to do a full car wiring as my current wirings are all condem. wiring should include custom fuse and relay box as my original has been cut in half and able to connect to my car after-market ECU Microtec ECU. i need a rough cost that i need to fork out to do this replacement. Im afraid of cases like people quote me RM5k for wiring and after car is done they plus more hidden charges that will cost me RM15k.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience