Car got broken-into @ Mimosa Hotel @ Melaka @ +-3.30am . . .

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
all bros,
my car just got broken into just now....
was awaken by my 2 way alarm, got up n look out my hotel room window n saw the bastard pulling out my Defi's...with another bastard waiting on his bike.....
shouted for help but no one there, then these bastards just grab n go....
was so careful when choosing hotel to stay, and was told they hav guard guarding the parking area over night and everythin was alright during my previous stay....but when i shouted just now no one came out....got down to my car n waited for 30mins....see no one....even no one at the front desk....need to get back to my room n call front desk oni they wake up.....
both front desk and guard sleeping....when asked front desk guy....told me not enuf manpower.....when ask guard...he told me he went n make rounds upstairs....obviously he was sleepin n he tot i'm stupid!!!

My Defi set (RPM, Boost, Water Temp, Oil Temp, Oil Press) is gone, together with my PiAA wipers....
so to all bros who notice ppl selling white face (green wordings/light) Defi meters without sensors n controller, please be cautious as it may b stolen from my car!!! appreciate if anyone could contact me if there's such sales....

now the main problem is to get my driver side window....i still have work to do in Melaka till Friday and cant be driving around Melaka without my driver side window....
i do not know of any chop shop in Melaka area, would appreciate if any bros here from Melaka dat can help me get wira driver side cromax (brown) window from evo2....

if any bros are willing to help on above matters, i can be contacted at 012-7579249

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
all bros,
my car just got broken into just now....
was awaken by my 2 way alarm, got up n look out my hotel room window n saw the bastard pulling out my Defi's...with another bastard waiting on his bike.....
shouted for help but no one there, then these bastards just grab n go....
was so careful when choosing hotel to stay, and was told they hav guard guarding the parking area over night and everythin was alright during my previous stay....but when i shouted just now no one came out....got down to my car n waited for 30mins....see no one....even no one at the front desk....need to get back to my room n call front desk oni they wake up.....
both front desk and guard sleeping....when asked front desk guy....told me not enuf manpower.....when ask guard...he told me he went n make rounds upstairs....obviously he was sleepin n he tot i'm stupid!!!

My Defi set (RPM, Boost, Water Temp, Oil Temp, Oil Press) is gone, together with my PiAA wipers....
so to all bros who notice ppl selling white face (green wordings/light) Defi meters without sensors n controller, please be cautious as it may b stolen from my car!!! appreciate if anyone could contact me if there's such sales....

now the main problem is to get my driver side window....i still have work to do in Melaka till Friday and cant be driving around Melaka without my driver side window....
i do not know of any chop shop in Melaka area, would appreciate if any bros here from Melaka dat can help me get wira driver side cromax (brown) window from evo2....

if any bros are willing to help on above matters, i can be contacted at 012-7579249
Very sorry to hear about what had happened to your car...nowadays, is either stolen car or stolen items/goods from cars...this low life bastard have nothing better to do or a bloody farking decent job to earn for a living...those mods items were bought from our hard earn money that some of us might have save for months to buy 1 item...:mad::mad::mad:

Might as well give their hands and legs to those who really need it instead...

Anyway, very unlucky and sorry for your lost. At least lucky, they didn't manage to steal the whole car..:hmmmm:

EvolutionV7

Known Member
Nov 28, 2004
Johor Bahru
zerotohundred.com
So sorry for your loss bro.. you u put those meter? on top of the dashboard?

last week my friend car was being broken into at danga bay too.. everywhere is full of this kind of bastard thief...

at least your car is still there bro...

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
danz bro..

usually all these hotels has disclaimer saying that "the hotel is not liable for your personal losses" and usually what we can do is go to the consumer affair..kinda like threaten the hotel to do "something" maybe in the form of resolution..as we can complain that their premises are supposed to be guarded which they obviously nvr did...

calvin9683 bro,
sorry for your lost...damn and curse those scumbags...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
yeah, even at those shopping complex parking lots there will state there "Park at your own risk, the Management will be liable for any damages / losses to your vehicle"

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
yeah, even at those shopping complex parking lots there will state there "Park at your own risk, the Management will be liable for any damages / losses to your vehicle"
disclaimer statement oni good as far as the law allowed but not to the extent of your property damage according to the court of law. Reason being when you put your car there, its their sole responsibilities to safeguard your car, anything happen you still hv the right to take action against them for damages, even they put up a huge signboard to avoid their liability. Its like when u walk in kopitiam that got a signboard say "u drink my kopi, you died its not my fault".

Last edited:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
wah after reading this ... i start to scare ... to go out station.... park at hotel now really feel not safe....
how should we do ... to those like me all the time outstation.... ?

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
i stay in melaka for 3years. actually not really heard about this kind of thing very often. feeling sorry for your lost.
nowadays every thing also changed.
new generation.... sad........
and all those security guard... aih... taking salary for free.....
at least sleep at front desk la.....sound can wake up mah......
the manager also.... never teach a lesson to the guard.... just like my work place...
i walking into my work place.....they wont even noticed ... snorring noise louder than my footstep.... sad....

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Calvin...theres a halfcut shop in Taman merdeka called Banzai auto enterprise...there not bad. tell fadil ying sent u.

if u want new ori go ot spare part shop at Ong Kim Wee(Goh Chuan Lee) near HSBC bank. there cheap n trustworthy.

mimosa that area not really safe.at nite a lot of mat pets n rempits play around there. if have "extra" parts on the dashboard, best to cover up with black cloth. should have stayed at Kings Hotel. cheap n ok location mah...

the hotel wont pay for anything 1 la. but u can complain that nobody went to check the parking lot when alarm went off...confirm they all sleeping that time. no CCTV?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there,
I drive a Stock gen 2 which is currently running at 15000 km. My biggest problem is, it is way underpowered. I really need advice and guidance :regular_smile: from any1 who could help me solve my problem as cheap as possible.
1. Intake n exhaust: what is intake?i heard about 4-2-1 exhaust...how much is it and what does it actually do to increase the performance
2. Does spark plug along with its cable make any difference...how much the whole set cost.
3.What is groud cable...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience