Car follow the road surface

shaharel

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
Dear All,

One more problem I just encountered is the car like to follow the road surface. Why ar?? Done the chamber + wheel alignment still the same.. Anything to do with bushing? But can't hear any sound from the bottom of the car during driving.. Or is it something to do with the steering rack?

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Odd...
What tires tramline anyway? Never encountered those before. :hmmmm:

shaharel

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
Huh.. means no solution? I'm using Yokohama A-Drive

ir1z

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008
like to follow road surface?? how low is your ride now shah?

by the way lets meet up this march in kertih/paka if ur free. Ill be auditing there during that period

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
Odd...
What tires tramline anyway? Never encountered those before. :hmmmm:
high performance, low profile, wide tires are more prone to tramline..... you can try googling and reading up on it.....

shaharel.... you can do much about it till your next tyre change...... :driver:

shaharel

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
Actually I just changed my tires 3 months back and still thick till now due to seldom drive. If I would change the tire, what would be your recommendation (not too expensive tire) and what is the size like?

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

like to follow road surface?? how low is your ride now shah?

by the way lets meet up this march in kertih/paka if ur free. Ill be auditing there during that period
March?? Still long time to go.. :wavey:

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
did you notice this tramline issue only after you change tires? if it doesn't bother you much then just stick with it for a couple of years lor....

tire choice depends on your priority... what do you expect out of it? peformance? quiet? comfortable? cheap?

shaharel

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
Before change tire, got a little.. After change, worst.. Try to do alignment + chamber also same.. no solution..

Maybe will check as per lan evo advise 1st & see.. Maybe next week when I'm back to KL

shaharel

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
Checked everything and all fine.. Problem still persist! I think should be the wheel size.. that's what all mechanic says also..

ir1z

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008
is ur problem solved now?

shaharel

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
not solve.. still kacau.. as of now, just pretend that there is no problem.. haha :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Only last week Nissan announced that its all-new GT-R sports car would be entered into the GT500 class of the SUPER GT series in Japan for the 2008 season. Now we have the first image of the new race car, prepped by Nissan’s own motorsport company Nismo.

This latest shot was taken as the car was undergoing shakedown testing at Suzuka. Full details including vehicle specifications and team structure will be announced at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience