Car Enthusiast meeting Funny Car Enthusiast

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
hi,

today i was cruising along the usual route around my housing area, i saw a funny SUV with super GT wing on top of its roof....walao eh....he really a Funny one...so i snap some pics and thinking of starting a thread for all to share what are the real car enthusiast will do to their car to make it nicer, faster and even nastier looking.....

compared to some funny so called car enthusiast putting on stickers of Nismo to their iswara, Mugen to their kancil and BMW emblem to their Ford telstar or even 120y....

so guys, keep the pics coming if u come across such funny things to share or some nice car to admire.....cheerz!:smokin:

Attachments

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
GT Wing on the roof of a hatch is pretty ok me thinks... though it is abit high for him...

but imagine a GT Wing on the roof of a sedan....yes sedan... and theres totally nothing on the boot space....saw this on a wira...

and how about a GT Wing on the FRONT hood? this one is more function over form.. as this is the time attack record holder driven by christian rado :D

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
yeah, i think i saw one wira like that too..the GT wing at the centre of the roof...hahaha.

but this SUV i saw, he got roof rack on the roof and he screw on the GT wing on top of the rack...i wonder the roof got so many holes...not at the rear hatch, its on the roof....

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
maybe the SUV needs more place to hang clothes..hehe

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Saw a Satria that day, but since moving jam, could not snap a pic of it.
The exhaust was the biggest I have ever seen. From the center it bends upwards, usually ends at the middle of the bumper height, right? This one was some where near the height of the rear windscreen.....just to bad, miss taking a pic.....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
dun flame me...
:biggrin:

this is real lancer GT rite?
the Vtec u wrote on it or what?

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Saw a Satria that day, but since moving jam, could not snap a pic of it.
The exhaust was the biggest I have ever seen. From the center it bends upwards, usually ends at the middle of the bumper height, right? This one was some where near the height of the rear windscreen.....just to bad, miss taking a pic.....
is it using milo can to sambung one? i saw one iswara aeroback, he stucked a milo can, small size one..paint it black and weld it at the tail pipe....crazy! cant snap cos raining..:banghead:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
yeehau got some funny pics...waiting for him to post!

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
Dunno weather this one consider Funny @ Patriotic....

Attachments

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i think most of those funny pimped car in PIMP my ride thread if not mistaken... :adore:

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I plan to change my absorbers and srings as the oe items are way pass their due date.
My friend suggest me to get koni absorbers with eibach springs, he said that's the best comb for comfort and performance.
Already ask around, new price is RM1700 - RM1900 plus installation but seriously don't have that kind on money to spare.
Any suggestion on where can I get a used one. BTW I'm driving a Wira1.3
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience