Car Broken into at Kelana Square, Kelana Jaya

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
Just to share with fellow members that shall you ever come to this part of town please becareful not to leave your car unattended as my car was broken into at 11am and i found out an hour later. Car is equipped with 6mil security tint and armed with clifford G5 which is also hooked to my horn. So sad to say that the dumb ass security didnt even know and denial hearing my alarm. The best part is the cleaners who were working at the floor above heard my alarm rang.

Attachments

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
dolfin rite??

so whats missing???

guard mostly foreigner that can't be trusted... :stupid: the building/apartment or anything just employ them to follow the "guarded area" statement only... :sleep:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
ahh shit... least ur car is still there. park somewhere where u can see ur car, thats what i do... scary, these days they are all very active once again..

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
pomen GTR: yeah its a dolphin. that low life ran away with my defi meters and rsm. total agree with you on the foreign workers at guards. Its really rubbish as you can see if you come back middle of the night those mofos are actually sleeping without realizing that you are there waiting for them to open the barrier.

arrowhead: yes thank god the car is still there but i cant help but to park there as i'm working upstairs. Its actually a reserved bay right infront of the lift. To me these sort of things shouldnt happen especially during broad daylight. My frustration is with the damn security company giving me stupid excuses.

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
Kelana area is not safe at all..my car got broken into twice d inside my house even with security films and a good car alarm system..btw,security films are juz useless if your car is unattended as there are ways to bring it down,unless you are driving and someone tries to break your glass..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
the security tint actually useless...heard many stories...even my friend's evo broken in with a spark plug...
another friend...the dumbas* thief used a screw driver and pen knife....to cut of the tint...

so i think very soon we need bullet proof material to coat our windows.

sorry to hear bout yr loss bro....

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
pomen GTR: yeah its a dolphin. that low life ran away with my defi meters and rsm. total agree with you on the foreign workers at guards. Its really rubbish as you can see if you come back middle of the night those mofos are actually sleeping without realizing that you are there waiting for them to open the barrier.

arrowhead: yes thank god the car is still there but i cant help but to park there as i'm working upstairs. Its actually a reserved bay right infront of the lift. To me these sort of things shouldnt happen especially during broad daylight. My frustration is with the damn security company giving me stupid excuses.
What's a dolphin if you don't mind me asking? I also don't agree that all foreign workers are hopeless; I've had good experiences which I posted in other thread. They really aren't that bad. I've had neighbors whose houses were protected by the PDRM and in fact was less than 500m from the PMs official residence in Putrajaya; still got broken into. So I guess the Nepalese guards aren't that bad. It's local guards who tend to slack off before the Gurkhas.

i have one question.
how they able to whack the 6mil security tint easily ??
Does brand matter in this case? Llumar as opposed to say V-kool or whatever? I've had both brands version of security tint yet the car that was smashed was the one that had neither - ironic I know. But I want to know if Llumar price premium is justified?

dolfin rite??

so whats missing???

guard mostly foreigner that can't be trusted... :stupid: the building/apartment or anything just employ them to follow the "guarded area" statement only... :sleep:
Technically, they are not responsible for what occurs outside of their 'jurisdiction' as if anything were to happen, it could backfire on both them and the security company. So they can interfere as in shout out etc but if faced with weapons really what would you have them do.

I feel for the victim as I've experienced the same yet it helps to understand the surrounding issues as well.

the security tint actually useless...heard many stories...even my friend's evo broken in with a spark plug...
another friend...the dumbas* thief used a screw driver and pen knife....to cut of the tint...

so i think very soon we need bullet proof material to coat our windows.

sorry to hear bout yr loss bro....
That's worrying. As far as I know, for Llumar at least its next to impossible to peel off quickly and definitely more than a pen knife. Plus, the tint is very very thick and is not applied like usual tint. You can't open the windows for at least a week even more as opposed to other tint which is 1-2 days? I don't know perhaps there have been advances in both tinting and thieving.

Condolences to the victim.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Siens...I think sometimes, the guards could have been bribed. Heard a lot of stories they keep saying that they didnt hear the alarm rang but others heard the alarm rang except them...

Really not reliable...haih! :banghead:

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
Kelana area is not safe at all..my car got broken into twice d inside my house even with security films and a good car alarm system..btw,security films are juz useless if your car is unattended as there are ways to bring it down,unless you are driving and someone tries to break your glass..
yup. cant agree more. if they got time.. even with 6 mil or more tinting.. they can definitely break in.
sorry for your lost bro.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
security measures are just to DELAY their breaking time as in just hoping that someone might spot the scumbags and if they fear, they will leave..

but if u are unlucky...aggressive ones will not give a damn..they would just continue and strangers nowadays will not help...

i am quite sick of the huge population that is selfcentered and with the kecut attitude...

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
Thanks for all the condolences.
Security films does not means that its is unbreakable. Its help in a sense that it took more time to break and more blows. My window actually took 2 blows with a sharp object ( maybe a hammer or even spark plug ) the first blow actually chipped off some of my glass and the second blow to the center of the window shattered it. The thief actually folded the window ( or whats left of it ) and took my meters.
But like what some have mention even you have the best alarm or the best security film if your car is unattended then its really useless. What i want to let everyone know that especially for the females is to be really careful if you have to come to this area as admitted by the security company themselves that they only do roundings at the basement every 4 hours and by right they are only doing it for formality sake.
and with Pimpin's reply to not all foreign workers are bad...yes i TOTALLY agree with you but a freaking MAJORITY are f*ucking useless. I stay in a condo and when i come back like 5am i can see the guards sleeping in the guard house. Same goes to my office here when i do come back in the wee hours those jokes are in dreamland. But i too have good experience with a few good ones but seriously its minimal! My point is you are hired to do your job so f*cking hell do it!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Engine died many times, uncountable times precisely. Must be the fuckerama idling problem, need to tune.

Another question is, i'm using K&N filter for 1.6/1.8 (but mine is 1.3), will there be any problem? Right after I fix this Air filter, the problem occur.

Before this, my idling isn't that bad, but still fugged up I know. I couldn't start the car easily, have to step on the oil pedal when I turn on the ignition.

Any good workshop to do tuning?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience