Car Audio Competition & Fair At Batu Gajah, Perak

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

Recently I was invited by some friends to come visit a local car audio competition and showdown held opposite the Pasar Besar Batu Gajah complex. The event was held on last Sunday, on the 26th of June. The location served as a great spot to gather some cars that were around the vicinity of Batu Gajah area, namely Ipoh, Kampar, Gopeng, Sitiawan and other towns and villages of the area.

Competitions were held, where each car would be awarded for its sound clarity, interior design, exterior design and many other factors that gives the car the winner's look.

Judges were checking out the car and gauging its performance by hooking up a mic to the computer, running a decibel reading computer program.

A tent was set up at the location and it served as a great place to sell merchandises. The Kar-Hifi magazines went for RM1 a copy.

Ameron speakers were held on display on the sales table.

Familiar faces were there again, Libby and Miyuki were once models for the Retro Race 2 event held about a month ago.

There were a number of cars who gathered there on the parking lot. Some of them looked menacing and some of them looked stock, but packed with an awesome ICE system in their car.

I particularly liked the Honda City, but too bad it was stickered to emulate a Lamborghini Murcielago SV decals, what a shame, else the car would be perfect with the kit itself.

Here is the rear of the City with SV decals.

Pimp my Sentra, leopard prints and large sub-woofers, mind boggling.

Transformers craze must be back again! Bumblebee decals at the Suzuki Swift.

Overall the event was disappointing. Although it was a great initiative by the local people, it still lacked flair, organisation and enough crowd to make it a proper event. I do hope that the organisers will bring in more cars to make this a much livelier event. I didn't bothered to stay, but since I made my journey there, I decided to take some photos and write all about it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
what sticker u mean edesiew?

HaZaRd

Known Member
Jan 19, 2006
i somewhat pity the swift , with that additional bumper canards , i feel u dear suzuki :banghead:
i felt it too... by seeing the rims i knew it already... :idea:

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

bro... i had remove the sticker recently... after see your comment... hehehehe...
bro... i suggest u remove the rims cap, at least the looks like genuine rims... hehe! :biggrin:

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
the yellow hatch is not a starlet. its a n13 sunny/pulsar hatch.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
whoops, ur right cataphrax, i realised the larger tail lamps, it is indeed a sunny/sentra/pulsar hatch

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

At this day and age where equality of the sexes is a more widely accepted concept, it is time to put to rest the foolish notion that only men can be Harley bikers.

<!--more-->These were the sentiments shared by Harley-Davidson Kuala Lumpur, as it supports the official launch of the Harley Owner Group’s “Ladies of Harley” at the Concorde Hotel in conjunction with HOG’s Annual General Meeting...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience