Car Above 15 years to go Insepction yearly. Any comment??!

tokaido

Jul 2, 2006
This new regulation seem very good to "somebody" related to automobile world. But how about us? Gov said "peoples need is first" or "rakyat didahulukan"? "Didahulukan" haram jadah apa macam ni? The phrase actually meaning like this: "Didahulukan" for taking away peoples money, car, enjoyness and many2 other things. Lets us boikot the f***ing gov. Let us change the gov on the next pooling.

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Ok someone from DCM said that yesterday they saw in TV news that the gov are going to shelve the inspection for 2010. But there are no indication for the years after. No way!!! Make it confirmed that the plan is not going forever!!!

muzhaffar

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
I go to puspakom several time to do the inspection since i change my car for 3 times.
charade detomaso - ae92 - st191
all of those car already change the engine..
for the charade, the previous owner already adjust the puspakom worker and got the sticker jpj approve on the tinted..so, when i went to make the inspection, they just take the serial number of those sticker and fill it up without check my screen although i confident it should not pass the inspection. so, for those already have the sticker, dong really worry for the tinted. but, it just based on my experience on jpj wangsa maju. same goes for my ae92. pass because of the sticker.
for the engine and chasis part, they just check the serial number of the engine and the body. besides, the will do the inspection of undercarriage of your car to verify that your car is not potong one.
for the exhaust, i never had prob with that.my ae92 and st171 doesn't give problems since it is silent type, double muffler for ae92 and trd for st171. its not really loud. for my charade, the exhaust produce loud and unpleasant sound but it still pass the inspection.

for the engine modification, i think they will not care much..
for my st171 which use 3s-gte engine, its fit nicely in the st171 chasis. so, it should give any prob. for ae92, it use blacktop 6 speed engine and the mounting for the transmission need to be mod little bit which require welding 2 steel bar to support it. besides, during inspection by previous owner, this car use trumpet and very very very super loud and bassy exhaust. with all of this modification, it still pass the inspection
for charade, it use 4e-fte engine which require more modification to fix it. the brake at that time not really cun and the steering have excessive play. the puspakom people seems doesn't care about it. so, for the engine mod, i think the puspakom people doen't really care abot it as long as the engine serial number is the same with the registered one.

for the ground clearence, i think as long as it can pass the passage inside the puspakom, it is accepted. if your car is too lowered, it will stuck at the undercariage inspection section. my ae92 once hit the steel plate there but fortunately, it still pass the test.

so, what i can conclude, the puspakom will check this 4
1. chasis and engine serial number
2. your tinted
3. undercarriage wheter already potong or not
4. ground clearence

for other things such as sunroof etc, i dont have any idea because never use it before.

one more thing,
do anyone know which shop sell the tinted that can pass puspakom inspection?
because i saw once the vcool at the merc car also does not pass the inspection although i can clearly see the driver if compared with my car glasses.

btw, i really2 disagree with this policy..
i dont think puspakom can handle this much no of car..
even now, i need to wait about 1 hour to finish the inspection. if the old car need to do the inspection before renew the road tax, i think we need to book for the inspection date first..totally insane idea. fore sure i'll not accept this policy and the g.. that introduced it

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
wanna add some....ur braking system oso need to be care....make sure its really2 ok n max grip...happen to last time...:D

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
wanna add some....ur braking system oso need to be care....make sure its really2 ok n max grip...happen to last time...:D
your seats bocor oso can failed kao U.....*puspakopiteh*:banghead::banghead:

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
the ruling r being decided by ppl from the top, who own a whole wide list of good nice cars easily, infact ppl in their position change cars so often dat its a shame to even have a 3 yr old or outdated model in their stable or sitting in 1......as compared to us, who really value our rides, cherish our machines sometimes even more than our women, what do they know abt our ENTHUSIASM ? to them, they just wan to get rid of the eye sore, make sure proton sells (AT LEAST in the home country, since nobody out there is giving them good numbers) well, the 80s, rules were bent to accomodate this new P brand, now more rules are needed to be bent in accomodating the survival of this P brand......in a nutshell, yes chop shops will be sacrificed ( heck cares since its a mainstream one race owned bizness) next in line to come, insurance premiums to shoot up, since everything will be brand new parts....last in line, workshops , so called non authorised workshops as compared to those big ass service centres, make no mistake , when comes to selling new parts, they will give preference to service centres n delay on workshops, that time, most workshops will fold.......all these in return ...will gurantee the MANDATORY usage of P brand, the supporitng line n works of P brand spare parts, accessories; when dat comes.....the next generation can jolly well forget abt the brands of 3 diamonds, H brand, sexy mazda....those who can afford to change car yearly will continue their lifestyle without much qualms, those who r the average daily street walking joes out there like u n me will have to come to a point, tapao our rides, seal them up with those transparent storage wrapper, it will always be at home, meant to be idolized n not to be driven, yeah street ricing , genting ulu yam runs n even open track days, will be ONCE UPON A TIME feel good memories...the daily reality would be....rempiting along the bz streets, cursing n sending regards to those who made this decision.........MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Casanova 1982

May 14, 2009
hi all,
was at shah alam today at 6.30 evening for the boycott of Insepction yearly organized by volkswagen club selangor. Abt 30 volkswagen mini cooper abt 10,& also cars such toyota celica supra,cefiro,corolla,ke70,te72,not 2 forget proton saga& iswara , attend for this gathering.Thx all for the support &thx 2 volkswagen club selangor for peaceful gathering.

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
hi all,
was at shah alam today at 6.30 evening for the boycott of Insepction yearly organized by volkswagen club selangor. Abt 30 volkswagen mini cooper abt 10,& also cars such toyota celica supra,cefiro,corolla,ke70,te72,not 2 forget proton saga& iswara , attend for this gathering.Thx all for the support &thx 2 volkswagen club selangor for peaceful gathering.
i was digging for this info all over.. :) good ones... now i will see if my side here can squeeze some more out... gezz...

btw, did u guys just gather there or there is something u guys did? etc like a signature of a boikot memorandum to hand into some certain parties...

otismummum

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
Yahoo... The G scrap the yearly inspection for now....maybe that why they come out with the Sirim brake pads..... dunno what next...... maybe more expensive road tax and insurance like our neighbour country......

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
But there are still yet, a 2nd hand spare parts which is an even larger problems.... I wouldn't cheers at the moment thou....

I just don't trust them....

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
update..

Government 1Malaysia scrap proposal for mandatory check for vehicle olther than 15 years...

we see what they proposed after this..:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

update..

Government 1Malaysia scrap proposal for mandatory check for vehicle older than 15 years...

we see what they proposed after this..:thefinger:

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
the spare parts issue is still here, my all brothers...

that is the largest incomes profit they can earn, with the rm30 x 2.7 millions of old car.. of course they can scrap that issue easily.

I am still Hotheaded on my plans... I dun give a damn..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1) Which adjustable suspension( HWL, TITAN Racing or Comfort) is better for handling and comfort? Currently im using GAB which is quite hard..or is there any suggestion of suspension which is better than the above?
thanks...

2) My car is idling at very low rpm roughly around 500-600 rpm sometimes even lower than that. Some of the Zth's member told me it could be the leaking so i have change to stainless steel i/c and new i/c as well but still idling? what could be the coz?

3) What shall...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience