Cannot get to page 34 of DIY Plastic Dip

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi Guys,
Do you have problem getting to the last page (Page 34) of Gauging Interest on Plastic Dip? I can only go the page 33, not sure why, tried a few times still show page 33 only.
All other topics no problem....:confused:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
there was a spammer with a very long post. I deleted it and that caused some problems with the page numbering I think. Give it sometime and refresh the page

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
there was a spammer with a very long post. I deleted it and that caused some problems with the page numbering I think. Give it sometime and refresh the page
Okay, Noted with thanks......

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Bro. Izso,

Still cannot woh!.....

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Aiyoh! I see you all posting there, but still cannot get the that page......:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Previously I've installed fog light onto my kelisa, but then recently both lamps went off proabbly due to the cracks and water geting it...Was wondering if I cna replace both fog lamps only?? There is wiring done to a special switch in the car, so maybe i can get the lamps replaced and use the existing wires as switch?? anywhere can do it in kl/ pj???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience