can proton persona campro ECU be remapped?

Aug 12, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
i have an early proton persona campro non iafm..
can the ecu be remapped using galleto flasher or mpps chip tuning or kwp2000..
in other word can it be done at home...DIY...using obd2 cable..
or at least can any other tuning like pedal response or idling be done yourself..
if possible what are the tools needed?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
try check the socket and software capabilities first...

fikri.campro

Aug 12, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
i think i know to check the socket...but don't know how to check regarding software capabilities..don't know what type of car or ecu supported by the software..

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
I checked Satria Neo CPS... stock ECU can't.
You need piggy back and some people reported the new tuned map is over written after 3 days by the ECU. (Amazing)

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i think i know to check the socket...but don't know how to check regarding software capabilities..don't know what type of car or ecu supported by the software..
i only knew campro using siemens vdo ecu with 16bit data transfer or (what i'm not sure)

maybe u need to go to service center first and ask the technician to check what software version and parameter of stock ecu first....then only compare

fikri.campro

Aug 12, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
i think persona using siemens ems7000 as their ecu..not sure whether that is the ecu model..
i am fascinated by the software called galleto..
it pretty easy to use and cheap...
but i read somewhere that in order to remap the ecu..u need the remap file..
then only u can flash it using the software..
if anyone has tried using any remap software..maybe they can share what type of ecu or car supported..
iv tried to get the list of supported ecu from galleto...but don't think the list is updated and displaying all type of ecu supported..they mostly listed a very widely use or popular car...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys need input....change my gti stock damper n spring with hot bit wan, need input any ideas wats d best spring rate n optimum set up for gti ? currently my car fr 50kg behind 30kg...dunno how to calculate d rate la :biggrin:... behind got 2 12 inch woofer. the thing is d car corner cun wan... stick la -potenza RE 711- err over slightly low speed. but i think can get better la, both spring n damper very firm...haiyo not much comfort la i tell u...but the thing is at higway cruising like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience