Can GT-R be a daily use car?

picks

Known Member
May 25, 2007
thanx sakuraguy, it's a strong point there. :) anyhow, it's been decided, gtr vspec, as specified by the seller,(heard there's so much rumour that anything could be done, as imitations parts are so easy to put on,hopefully no scam in it)
not planning on mod. it,
as for enthusiasm level (Grixism), ha..sure it's to the max! drive for pleasure, not for speeding excitation, for the mean time. the only concern that is, after few month, will the car start to sound like my wira does, or after half year becoming worst!?!? (guess won't right,not rallying too)
so, any expert or qianbei here could give guide line on how to perfectly maintain the car?? what must not do and wat can be done?? :)

and 1 thing, the car is in..er..not sure wat term to use for that color, it's black overall, but in certain angle, u'll see it's in purple or slightly blue, it's just changing. the color is great,which is still in good condition, but,black color car, any suggestion for color alteration?only considering, coz it's such a waste.
cheers!

Last edited:

Liner

Known Member
May 4, 2005
im assuming u got the car from chintar motors? Thats a midnight purple. If thats the case, lol i can assure u its not 2002

picks

Known Member
May 25, 2007
shit, anything i can do to verify it, not from chintar motor, from yap bro.
could it be the same car?

Liner

Known Member
May 4, 2005
any pics from the car? it might be a midnight purple 3 that is highly sought after.

gooberpizzabuns

Mar 15, 2006
yak?my dad car also is midnite purple.:X-: now got geng..yeah yeah.
like this arr:_:

my dad's daily driven car.even to go dinner with family with this^^

Last edited:

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
There is one GTR at Taman Kanagapuram at Old Klang Road heading to SS Racing. Just test drive it yesterday along with STI S204 :) yum yum hehe.contact Rahman Brothers look for Khairul 017-6655899 :) cheers and happy hunting with your GTR :)

Liner

Known Member
May 4, 2005
Ohh thanks for uploading the pics lol, Thats great , that is the one that was on sale here earlier that was mistaken as a gtr.

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
dude, it is a gtr. just tht it's not a v-spec 2 nur as claimed by someone who posted it on the other thread. just a v-spec.

Liner

Known Member
May 4, 2005
oops yea sorry, mistaken as a gtr vpsec2nur sorry for typo errors

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
go over there la bro liner.dont worry the salesman over there is very friendly.but you must have some skills to talk cock & bullshit with them otherwise you can't have a chance for JOYRIDE laaa hahahahahaha :P

Liner

Known Member
May 4, 2005
haha im still in overseas now, will do so when im back :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

thought of testing the tufoil out in my dad's 4 stroke kapcai.

these kap chais uses a wet clutch i think, gear oil and engine oil integrated, so is it safe to to use tufoil?

i am just worried it may cause the clutch to slip.

if yes, how much tufoil shoudl i add to the small crankcase....i think it holds about 1 litre of engine oil.

this is just for experimenting purpose only.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience